Chapter eight- News

'If you see this Example It means whoever you chose in decisions will get that part. if you don't get it you will'

Y/n's POV

"You doing alright?" i asked the girl laying in the bed looking exhausted.

"hurts but i'll live." jennie said and i chuckled. soon jisoo, lisa and rosé came inside the room running towards jennie.

i backed away before they can reach us and the three hugged jennie like she was dying.

"I'm not dead jisoo let go of me." jennie shouted making me laugh as they pulled away.

"you almost-"

"but i didn't." jennie said

"Sorry to interrupt i'll just go outside." i said and they nodded.

as soon as i got outside i went to my room in this building. i have lots pf buildings for this kinds of case and i always have a room here if i wanted to stay the night.

i took my clothes off and head for the shower.

~~

"Oh you're all here. great." i said as soon as i entered jennie's room.

i took the keys of my bentley out of my pocket and handed it to Jihyo. she looked at me confused and held it.

"What's this?" she asked and the others was waiting for an answer.

"didn't you guys said if we find seulgi you can go." i said feeling the nervousness in my voice. i really didn't want them to leave but they need to.

Jihyo sighed. "y/n we-" before she can finish an alarm was heard.

i grabbed the gun from under the bed and gave it to jennie. i took out my gun from my holster.

"what the hell was that?" Jisoo asked and i rolled my eyes.

"a warning. someone broke in the building. jen stay here with jisoo, rosé and lisa. the others' come with me."

they all nodded and i opened the door seeing the whole hallway dark and the red light was dimming the whole building.

"Fuck." i mumbled and walked to irene and seulgi's room.

i saw it slightly open and i opened it widely cautiously. as soon as i opened it someone grabbed me from behind. i reacted fast and turned around and pointed the gun to see irene shielding seulgi.

"A little warning? i could've blown your heads off." i said and lowered the gun.

"what the hell is happening?" irene asked as she walk towards the bed and got the gun underneath it.

"no clue. let's go and check it out because we're idiots." i said and chuckled. i felt someone hit me from behind and i looked to see jihyo.

"don't mess around this is serious." she said and i chuckled even more making them glare at me.

"I don't like seriousness sweetheart." i said and opened the door.

"i trust that training irene has been giving you will pay off?" i asked seulgi and she nodded.

"good because if i see you get killed i'll blame irene."

irene rolled her eyes and i laughed silently while walking to the main room. it's where i and my team mostly discuss things.

i saw my main shooter on the ground with blood on his body.

"fuck no." i said and ran to him to see he was shot in the chest.