4

I was sitting beside Nayeon who was sitting beside Yoosung. But I was ignored.

"Hey Naebear, let's go there." I said and she patted my shoulder.

"Hey look at this IU's new dance practice!" I told her after seeing the notification.

"Really? I'll see it when I go home." She shut me up again.

"Nayeon, I'm bored." I whined like a child.

"Then go play with those children there." This time Yoosung replied.

I sighed and got up from my seat. I walked near the swings where I saw a girl struggling because there was no one to push her.

"Hey can I push you?" I asked her sweetly and she nodded.

"Ok thank you oppa." She said and smiled widely.

I pushed her for a while when she stopped me.

"I have to go now or it will get dark." She said.

"Alright go safely. Bye." We waved at each other and I walked back to the bench.

As I approached the bench, I saw it was empty with no sign of Nayeon or Yoosung.

"Great. They forgot about me. SHE forgot about me." I sighed and walked in the direction of my house.

"I think it is time for me to get a girlfriend too." I talked to myself while walking.

"But which girl will ever wanna date me? I am not even appreciated by my best friend." I added and then walked home in silence.

The next day, I dragged my feet to school.

I didn't wait for Nayeon today because I was hurt by her behavior.

How could she leave her best friend, ignore him, and humiliate him like that?

It was like years of friendship went in vain.

What happened to bros before hoes?

I'm really disturbed and hurt. I left many of my older friends for her. I felt like I was myself with her.

There is no problem for me to walk together to school. But all she talks about is her new boyfriend.

I walked to the class and sat beside the class's nerd Mina.

Her seat was always empty. And I didn't want to sit with Nayeon today.

Mina looked at me weirdly and started studying again. I sighed and plugged in earphones.

After a while I saw Nayeon walking in happily with Yoosung.

"Hey Hyunnie part 2! I'm so sorry, I came school with Yoosung. I hope you didn't wait for long." She said and smiled remorsely.

"I see you have made a new friend. I really like the glow up." She said and walked away. WALKED AWAY FROM ME.

I-I ufffff I don't know what to think anymore.

"Hey Jaehyun, can you please add me to the class group chat? I don't know who to ask." Mina asked shyly.

Wait, she speaks! She is a human!

"O-of course." I said and gave her my phone to feed her number in.

I added her introduced her. I felt every eye in the class staring at us but ignored them.

"Thank you." She said and smiled.

She smiles!

Be happy and be safe.