021.

1 Year Later....
Moneybagg ATL house
Molly POV

I pulled up to Demario house

I pulled up to Demario house. I hopped out the car and went inside his house and slammed the door.

"Mane what the fuck is u slamming my door for" he said looking at me over the steps.

"NIGGA WHO THE FUCK IS THESE BITCHES" I said walking up the steps then I threw my phone at him.

"Don't throw nun at me" he said grabbing the phone off the floor and he read the messages.

"Who the fuck is that Demario??" I asked him.

"See that's why side bitches winning u always trynna fucking fight" he said smoking this blunt then I smacked his ass across the face and the blunt flew over the steps.

"Nie why the fuck u do that?" He said laughing then he walked up on me.

"Bitch hit me I want u to" I told him.

"U so insecure to the point where I want to cut u off" he told me and he walked down the steps and I followed him.

"U know what?? Fuck u Demario I don't deserve this shit" I told him with tears falling down my face.

"Mane come here bae then bitches don't mean nun to me I promise u the only one" he told me then he wrapped his arms around me and wiped my tears.

"Do u even love me??" I asked him.

"Mane how u gon question my love for u??? Walked inside the mall and blew a dub on u. This the real me when I hug on u" he said.

"Mane get off me" I said walking away then he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"U gotta accept all the flaws that come with me I'm trynna build Ian trynna lose u, u gotta understand bitches trynna trick you out your spot by spreading the rumors" he told me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bruh u in yo feelings about a hoe that don't matter. When I give u my last. Bae chill out I only love you" He said looking at me and I looked up at him and he kissed my lips.

I still don't believe this nigga so since side bitches winning right?? Two can play at that game bitch.

Ha Eat My Pussy Again otw best believe since he wanna play games. Like Ian notice his ass wording parts of his damn song he made for me last year.

His lying ass. This album cover gon be fire since he wanna cheat.

I pushed him off and grabbed my phone and walked away.

"Where u going?" He asked me.

"To hit the damn studio imma make a song just for u daddy" I said smiling.