Day with Kai(Part 4)

KAI POV

As we walk to my car,I asked her "Are you having a good time today?"she nodded.I grabbed her wrist and continued walking hand in hand.I've always wanting to do this to her and now I made it!

JUN HEE POV

Kai hold my wrist and continued walking.We're now walking hand in hand and I'm blushing again.We got in the car and Kai said "Let's go to the park.Jun Hee?Are you ok with it?"I just nodded.On our way there,I felt sleepy and just sleep.

KAI POV

I was asking her if she's ok with my idea on bringing her to have a walk at the park.She nodded and she looked tired.It's not even a minute I drive my car and she is sleeping.Yeah..she's tired.I just let her sleep and sometimes I'll glance at her beautiful sleeping face.I think appa and omma made a great decision on arranging me to marry this beautiful girl,HAN JUN HEE.We arrived at the park and I woke her up slowly."Jun Hee-ssi..wake up..we're here."I shook her gently.She slowly opened her eyes and look around."Oh..we're here already?I must be sleeping for soooooo long."she said.Oh she's so cute!"Come..let's go out."I got out of the car and waited for her."What are we doing here,Kai?"she asked as we walked to the park."Just spending time together.."I answered simply.She smiled and ran to an ice cream stall."Kai!!Kai!!Come!!Let's buy ice creams!"she said while running towards the stall like a little kid.Oh..I'm so lucky to have you,Jun Hee."Wait!!"I ran to her.

JUN HEE POV

While walking,I saw an ice cream stall.I really love ice cream so I left Kai behind and ran towards the ice cream stall.I called for him and he seemed to be laughing,looking at my childish act.He ran towards me and finally I made it to the ice cream stall.I bought a chocolate chip ice cream for myself and vanilla chocolate ice cream for Kai."Kai-ah..mianhe..I left you just now..here..an ice cream for you.."I handed him the ice cream."You're really a fast runner huh,Jun Hee?"he asked.I laughed and as I eat my ice cream,I saw a pregnant woman and her child.The child was crying because she wanted to buy an ice cream too.Her mother was not able to control her and I decided to help her.