16

Hisoka slowly walked up behind me. His bloodlust left me frozen in fear. Do I turn off my switch or observe ?! Before I could react he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pushed me forward.

Now bent over the counter Hisoka leans down to my right ear.. lightly brushing his lips against it... "I thought we were having a moment." He coo'd . His long slender fingers traveling around my ass and into between my thighs. Finally reaching my core Hisoka cupped it in his hand and massaged it gently. "Who's to stop me from fucking your brains out over this counter ?"

Hisoka is giving me serious rape vibes. I can feel my inner hoe clawing it's way through the surface. "Who says I'd stop you.." I said giving into my selfish desires. If illumi can fuck around. So can I.

Hisoka waited no time pulling my pants down and taking his member out and slamming it quickly inside of me . Shoving a clothe in my mouth to muffle my moans Hisoka took full advantage of the moment. He wasn't gentle. He wasn't thoughtful. He was selfish.. and incredibly sexy. I couldn't understand why my juices were pouring out the way they were or why my vagina hugged his huge cock so tightly. Why was I so turned on by the circumstances!? This psychotic clown is doing what he wishes with my body and I'm enjoying every thrusting second of it. I wanted more.

"That's right my precious little flower~" he squeezed onto my hips digging his nails deep into my skin. "Your insides are so .. inviting. Does this turn you on? Being over powered and fucked roughly?" He laughed as he mocked me. 

I wanted to say fuck yea. But talents ... god he was gifted. I couldn't say a word. I could only scream and moan into the clothe he shoved in my mouth and grip the side of counter.

Hisokas movements slowed down and he removed himself taking a few deep breathes to calm himself down before putting himself away.  I fixed myself up and brushed my fingers through my hair.

"Meet me in my room tonight if you wish for more." He winked as he went back to slicing shit.

I walked over grabbed his hand that held a piece of pepper that he was about to dive into squares, I lifted his hand to my mouth, taking it and the pepper in. With my tongue i removes the pepper from wishing his finger and he slowly very very slowly.. removed his finger as I sucked on it. His face hungrily staring at mine wishing to devour me . I could tell by his eyes he wanted to tossed all this shit that's on the counter right onto the floor and completely dominate me over it.

Once his fingers were removed from my mouth I chewed on the pepper "I'll think about it." I said

He lifts his fingers to his lips and smile. "I'll go to you then. I need to see what that was about for myself. Put something else in your mouth that isn't my fingers this time."

"I hope you wash that hand before touching our food again" machi said entering the kitchen.

I forgot he mentioned she was a troupe member. Fucking cunt. "Aren't you married " she asked.

"Mind the business that pays you." I stood up straight and crossed my arms. She knew damn well we're open right now until we officially marry.

"Hisoka aren't you friends with her husband to be?"

All he did was smile as he continued cooking "we're well acquainted yes. But if I'm not mistaken. You've been getting to know him a better haven't you?"

Ohh. Nice one Hisoka. I may actually start to like you.. "it's business " she said

"I remember our business meeting" he chuckled. "What fun those days where."

"Don't you have my fiancé's dick to ride?" I asked growing irritated if her presence and her nosiness

"Tonight is his face " she lashed out.

"How cute. I ignored him all day so he finds the next thing. You must be so proud." I forgot I turned off my phone. I know I'm gonna hear it when i turn it back on. Then again... fuck illumi at this point. He's enjoying not being married yet. And so will I. Starting with Hisoka.

"Is there a problem machi ?" Chrollo asks standing behind her.

"Not at all" she lied. She was so angry.

"Then I suggest you play nice with our guest. She'll be here a while. " he warned her.

"Yessir."

"Great. Got the rest of us the stuff .. let's get this dinner finished now. I'm starving."