Chapter 56

Chapter 56

◀◀ NEW YORK SPECIAL: SIX ▶▶

Jiyasha had woken up from sleep and kept herself busy in packing her luggage. She didn't know what her outcome would be with Manish but she had got to know the real intention of John. "I'm leaving tomorrow somehow. If Manish is really Aryan, he will stop me otherwise there is no point in growing my concerns for Manish even though he resembled him."

After she completed packing, she looked for her passport and visa. The missing of her passport came as a shock to her and she started searching for it everywhere around the room. "Did I lose my passport so easily? I had kept it safely, I can't be so careless. Or has someone stolen it?"

She searched for it again but couldn't find it at all. "Has someone really taken it or I misplaced it? No I can't do such a silly thing of losing the passport. Then where is it?"

Emily walked into her apartment in a fit of rage. She was seeing Jiyasha eye to eye and her anger was going to burst on her. She flung open the door to her room loudly and found Jiyasha scuffling through her luggage.

Emily shouted, "So are you planning to leave the city tomorrow and take Manish with you?"

Jiyasha could not understand why Emily was speaking to her in such a taunting tone since she was not used to such a behavior of Emily. "Emily, what are you saying? I'm leaving alone and with my own will. Manish is not going to be there."

"But I don't see you leaving Manish for even a second so that he could be with us. Do you think you are paying him and he's working for you?"

"No Emily, please. You are not supposed to speak to me like that. I've come all the way to New York only for you. Manish is not even in the scene. We've just become friends and he has been a caring one. That's it."

"You've come for whom? Me? I'm fit and fine, nothing has happened to me. My brother had requested me to pretend in front of you that I am still sick. Yes I had an accident but I was already under medication and recovering quickly. I felt pity because you had lost your husband so I agreed. I never imagined that you would come here and start drooling over Manish!"

Jiyasha took a step closer to Emily and held her hand. "Listen to me first. I'm not trying to drool over anybody. It's just that Manish...."

"Shut up you bi*ch. Don't try to blame Manish. He's being nice to you because you are our guest. But what did you do? You spent the last night with him and what not.. You cheap Indian.." Emily shoved Jiyasha as hard as she could. 

Jiyasha was stunned seeing Emily's behavior and her over possessiveness for Manish. "You have got no right to insult me without knowing the correct thing. Manish just..."

Emily screamed, "Please I don't want to listen to you and your silly excuses. You are not returning to India again otherwise you will take away Manish with you."

"Why are you trying to be over possessive for Manish?" Jiyasha asked at last.

"You are trying to snatch my fiancé from me and I wouldn't keep quiet anymore. Don't forget that you are a widow and you are supposed to be in your limits." Emily took out a penknife from her underpocket and rushed to stab Jiyasha. "You are not returning to India anymore."

Before Emily could hit her, Jiyasha was pushed aside by Manish. Instead, Emily had already wounded his left arm with the knife. "Shit Emily, when did you become so cruel?"

John entered from behind and looked at everything amazed. He caught hold of Emily while Manish stood beside Jiyasha. Jiyasha was too scared to talk to him.