What Should We Do?

3rd Person POV

"Man something is wrong. Like really wrong." Rue said pacing back and forth. She was talking to Zy and Moe while the twins were in the other room watching tv.

"What Should we do?" Moe said and Rue looked at them.

"Shes dangerous guys. I don't want you guys to get involved. You already have Hakeem and his people to worry about." Rue replied trying to keep them out of it.

"Oh please we'll be fine. And Hakeem is already taken care of." Zyanya said smirking and Rue looked confused.

"He's dead.......dead as hell." Zyanya said blankly and Rue nodded her head.

"Ohhhhh okayyyyy. But what we gonna do about Kay'oir? The twins don't wanna set foot back in that house. We've been here for two days." Moe sat down and thought about it.

"I can call Pastor and his friend. Maybe they can give us advice." Moe offered and Rue nodded.

"Ight I'm gonna go check on the twins." Rue went upstairs to one of the spare rooms. She turned on the light and saw Kay'oir cuddling with the clearly terrified twins.

"How did you get-"

"Does that really matter?" Kay'oir calmly asked cutting Rue off.

"Look. We gonna do this my way. You are going to go downstairs, tell them everything is fine and we are going where I wanna go okay?" Kay'oir spoke smiling and clutching the twins.

"Kay'oir or whatever you is....listen you don't have to do this." Rue said trying to reason and she rolled her eyes.

"You mortals....so stubborn. Just like Kay'oir. All she had to do was give me these precious babies at birth." She scoffed touching the twins faces.

"Now I had to give her a little push.....just like I have to do to you." She said pointing a gun to my chest. The twins started to cry while Rue held her hands up.

"Now. Do I have to repeat myself or am I clear?" Rue sat there looking at Kayoir and she snapped.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" She yelled in a low demonic voice and the house shook. Rue nodded and she smiled.

"Okay good." She put her gun away and walked me down stairs.

"Kay'oir??? How you get in?" Zyanya asked confused and Kay'oir just shrugged.

"Window was open. We'll be leaving now. Right Rue?" She looked at Rue and for some reason she felt a sharp pain through her back but Kay'oir wasn't touching her.

"Uh-yea. Yea we're fine. We going home." Rue said and Zyanya watched her every move. She knew something was wrong. Moe was watching Kay'oirs' every move. They walked out the door and Rue turned around giving them a look that said "please help."

Moe and Zyanya look at each other and Moe grabs her phone.

"Pastor......I think it's time."

WELL HEYYYYYYY

new phone who dis????

But how y'all doing??? I'm in a nice mood but got a lil headache

This book is dead almost done like.....after this chapter I'm making two or three more then I'm finished.

The sequel.....won't be here quick fast and in a hurry😬😬😬 but yes there will be a sequel tho😊

I'm working on other books and I'm having a hard time which one to pick to post cause I know y'all might want sumn new to read.

but ight that's all for now. Tune in next time

Bye byeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😃😃😃😃