chapter 11

Ashlyn pov

I woke up with a very sore body. I tried to open my eyes. Key word tried. I quickly shut them because of a bright light. I opened them again but this time slowly. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around where I was. Once I figured it out my body instantly went rigid. I shook Calli to wake up. Then saw Jayden in the other cornner of the room. I went over  there and tried to shake him awake. So I slapped him very hard. He woke up with a glare. "Where are we?" Calli asked. "Pack hospital." I say with venom laced in my voice. "Who's pack hospital?!" Jayden asked. "My old one." I said. 'mate is here go to mate!!'  My wolf said. 'i will and ill give him hell'  I retorted. She growled and cut the connection. I opened the door and said, "Come on I know the way out." They noded and follwed me out. I got my phone and saw that today is october 2. Holy mother of meatballs VD premires TONIGHT!!!!! It's 7:30. I have 30 minutes to get out of here in time to watch Vampire Diaries. I rushed through the halls and out the door. I went inside th3e pack house not bothring to knock and went to my room. I checked the time. It was 7:31. I went downstairs. I saw my friends standing at the door. They must have cursed the door. But how dd I get in? I shrugged it off and said, "Come in" The seal broke and they entered. "What's the rush you left us behind?!?!" Jayden said. "Well today is october 2nd and it was 7:30" I said. Calli gasped and said, "You mean it's tonight?" I nodded excitedly. "I'm completly lost what's tonight?" Jay asked. Me and Calli sighed and said, "Vampire Diaries" at the same time in a duh tone of voice. We went upstairs and sat on my bed while we waited for our show. "It's starting!" Calli squealed. I shushed her.

*30 minutes into the show*

"Damn Elena needs help man she is a total wreck." I said. "I totaly agree does she relly miss him that bad. I mean she did try to break up with him like so many times and now all she wants is for him to be there with her so bipolar." Calie said. By the end of the show we were speechless and confused as to why the hell Bonnie and Damon are sitting down eating pancakes and drinking coffe when the're supposed to be dead. "Ashlyn come here your mate wants to see you!" Jay yelled. I groaned and walked downstairs. "What?" I asked in a anoyed tone. "Ash Reign is on come on you don't want to miss it do you?" Calli yelled. "I'm gonna kill you" I yelled back because she was teasing me. "Where did you get those vampire tranqulizer darts only vampire hunters have those?" I questioned Cam. "I know people" he said. "Why did you kidnap me?" He pushed me up agaisnt the wall. "I didn't kidnap you." He whispered in my ear huskily. "What do you call it then?" I questioned. "Taking back what's mine." He said. He leaned in to kiss me but I put my index fingr on his lips and said, "I'm not taking you back just yet so don't try anything I'm still pissed at you for 2 reasons now so you are on thin ice."  I slipped out of his hold. He stood there looking stunned. I laughed and said, "So why did you kidnap me?" He shook his head and blinked a few times before coming back to reality. "I.....Um......I need to talk to you." He said. "Ever herd of cell phone's or you could've just asked to talk to me instead of using those pesky ass vampire darts and kidnap me." I said. "I tried talking to you but you pushed me away." He said. "Fine then talk." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Look I'm sorry about what I did to you in the past and I just want o ask for another chance." He said."You done?" I asked. "No i want to tel you that your the love of my life I shouldn't have did that  to you. You didn't deserve that. So please I'm asking you to let me give you more than what you deserve." He said. I shrugged and said, "I'll think about it." I said. He gave me a 'are you serious after all i said' look. and I gave him a 'don't push it' look he backed off and I went upstairs to go to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up with my throat burning. I got up and swung my legs over the bed. When I stood up I was swaying. Once I gained my balance or somewhat gained it I started walking. When I was on the last step I nearly fell but strong arms caught me. I felt the sparks. My head was resting in his neck. I could hear his heart beating. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yea" I lied. "You can drink from me if thats what's wrong I trust you." He said. I didn't hesitate to sink my teeth into him. His blood was so sweet. Once I finished I I wipped my mouth. When I looked at his neck he had a mark on his neck. It was a heart with the word mine in it. It was my mark. That's when I realized what was wrong with me today. Blood lust. Blood lust is like heat for vampires. It's 20 times worse for me because I'm half werewolf so I got through both. "What happened?" Cam asked. "Look in the mirror at where I bit you." I said. He walked to the bathroom and gasped. When he came out he was smirking. "So since you marked me I get to mark you." He said. "In your dreams that was a accident I am going through blood lust and heat at the same time."  I said. He sighed and said, "Well way to crush my ego." I rolled my eyes. This should be a interesting week. I guess this is his chance to make up for his mistakes he has 1 week. He better not screw it up

~FAF~

Pic on side is the mark she gav him