eleven.

"Isis, now you're sure this nigga ain't into no crazy shit right?" Jesenia asked as she fixed her lip gloss in the hallway mirror.

"Girl, like you care" I playfully rolled my eyes, deciding to fix myself up too, "And I told you, we've never had sex. For some reason once he saw you, he was suddenly ready"

"Mhh, really?" Jesenia cooed with a smirk to her cheek, "Well Mr. Milo, get ready for Jinx" she referred to her alter-ego.

We started our way down the long hallway to his room, and I gave his large white door a knock once we arrived to the penthouse. I can't lie and say I wasn't nervous, but that was the usual until I got a dose of my poison; and then I was free to be the woman I had been groomed to be. Jesenia and I waited a short moment, and sure enough Milo revealed himself, handsome as always in his plush all black robe with the embroidered M on the left side. He gave us a once over, letting his eyes violate us before letting us in. Jesenia gave me a look, and I laughed underneath my breath as I was used to it.

"So, how are you ladies?" He asked flashing his smile.

"Better now" Jesenia flirted heavy.

Milo smirked, and he strolled over to Jesenia only to plant a wet kiss on her, as if he had been dying to do that since he saw her. I raised my brow, as he shoved his tongue down her throat like he always did to me, and then ended it with a lingering peck. I decided to give the two some space, and made my way to the bathroom to prepare my cocktail. Like a ritual, I pulled out my rigged glass cup from my purse. I took out my Brandy next, and poured the glass half full. I didn't have my usual three cubes of ice, however I kept my bottle in the fridge the entire day so I was good. Plus, I had to admit I wasn't ready to walk into the next room to see what might be going on between Jesenia and Milo.
Again, I still hadn't mastered the feeling of jealousy. So seeing the two swap spit in front of me definitely didn't make me feel any type of way. Mainly because I wasn't built that way, but also because this was a big job and a big fish, so now would definitely not be the time to fall in love. I hoped Jesenia felt the same way, and although we had laid down the rules the night before when it came to entertaining Milo, there was no way to guarantee that.

After preparing my drink, I pulled the freshly pearled L out of my bag and immediately sparked it. I inhaled the smoke and right away my anxiety subsided for the time being. My alone time was interrupted when Jesenia bursted into the bathroom, her face still shook I'm guessing due to her and Milo's exchange.

"Girl, you were going to start without me?" She asked plopping her bag down onto the counter and rummaging through it.

"Well you didn't exactly seem nervous" I shrugged, "So, what do you think?"

"It's going to be like taking candy from a baby" she smirked confidently, "He couldn't keep his hands off of me. Is that how he is always?"

"Sometimes" I said passing her the L.

She took a few puffs and subsequently pulled out a bottle of pills. She swallowed two dry and followed up with a swig from my bottle.

"I'm feeling good already" she grinned, her eyes slowly dimming.

We continued to smoke the rest of the dutch, and when it was finished I flushed it down the toilet. I threw the rest of my drink back, and I was starting to feel on as well. The two of us pulled out our seductive pieces for the night, as we knew we had to put on a show for Milo. While this was just another date to Jesenia, I was actually anxious due to the fact that I had been seeing Milo for weeks and was finally going to be having sex with him.

"Okay now bitch, no matter how good the sex is don't go falling in love with me" Jesenia joked, giving me a seductive smile.

I laughed and gave her a wink, "We'll see who falls in love"