chapter 40

😆😆😆😆😆Hi guys!!!!!! Thank you for taking your time for reading my book and also for the votes that you have cast!!!!! I'm so grateful for that!!!!!!

🙂I have plans to make around 100 chapters with some epilogue................

😄I plan to make a book 2 about this story, I plan to release it after I complete this book...............

____________________________________

Lucifer Michaelis (Lucif) pov

I love Lily, I wish she does more things to me! I want her to feel me! But so far from my observations, Lily likes me, if I'm weaker than her, she likes to take the lead.

If she desires that then I will fulfill it.

I guess I have to keep on putting on this shy, cute and naive look for her sake.
(Little does she know what this black belly fiance of hers is planning...)

I put on the look as if I was wronged by her. I try my best to act pitiful, weak and defenceless.

I look up to see Lily's expression. It seems like it is working quite well. Now just one more look and Lily you're mine.

Yay! It works, come to me! Devour me, eat me whole! I will give you my whole body for free!

She is coming, she is coming so close to me!

................................................................................................................................................huh?

Where is my awaited devouring section? (Sorry fellow people who were expecting for more, too bad.... I'm not going to write about it in this chapter but 😃stay alert for more Ships that might sail. And in the upcoming chapters slowly there will be more of these sweet moments going to the next level. 😂I mean they are underage what do you expect? 🤣well mentally it's fine. )

Lily sat on top of me and hugs me so tightly in her warm embrace, well although I am very disappointed, I guess it's fine. Well she gave me hickeys, that's enough to make me feel happy.

"Lucif, I love you so much, I wonder why in my past life I did not fall in love with you and fell for Josh Ronbel? As we promise each other just earlier, I will tell you everything, remember you cannot hide anything from me and I won't hide anything from you!"

I was shocked, what does she mean by past life? Could it be possible that she is just like me?

"Lily, did you got a second chance again just like me?" I asked

"Yeah Lucif, but I have something more as well and that is I have two souls, one is the original me and the other one belongs to the me who loves you so much!" Lily said

"What do you mean Lily?" I asked

"Lucif, in an another world, our world is like a game to them you could say something they play with, in there I was the villainess, the bad guy, while you were the biggest bad guy.

There were endless possibilities in that game, there was more than one outcome, the person you saw with Josh Ronbel in the past is the Heroine or you can say the main character of this game. There are many capture targets or you can say love interest, Josh Ronbel was one of them and I was the obstacle in his path to live with the Heroine." Lily said

I was shocked by the overwhelming information that she was telling me.

"I was born in that another world as Haruna Kishimoto, in that world you were clearly a fictional character just like the ones in the books, in the game, you appeared in the Heroine's path when she desires a reverse harem, you were so handsome and good looking. I fell in love with you and so did billions of the fans out there. But fate was very weird, I got transmigrated or reborn into this world where I met you for real!"said Lily

I was wondering... How should I respond to this truth, it seems that my feelings were true, that she is not Lily yet also Lily.

I decided since she decided to tell me this truth I will be honest as well.

"Lily, did you know that I'm a reincarnated person, I love you so much that I couldn't bear to lose you. So I did a forbidden spell where I end up in the past. I fell in love with you at first sight. Its weird right? I love you so much that I want to be only with you, in the past I thought that Josh Ronbel and you will live a happy life, so I gave up. But who knew that you end up sacrificing yourself for him! I was so pissed off by it. I love you and only you!" I said

Back to Lily's pov

I knew that he was reincarnated just like the others, but I was still not sure about it.

I wonder why I feel like I'm about to cry.

I hugged him even tighter to not let him see my ugly appearance.

My tears began to fell one by one until I finally cried my heart out.

Lucif was patting me and consoling my feelings, he was using such a gentle tone.

I felt so peaceful, I did not know when I started to fall asleep.