Chapter 3

"Captain" Papa Zola's Spaceship;
Somewhere in space

CHARACTERS:
Boboiboy, Yaya, Gopal,
Ying, Ochobot, Bellbot,
Cattus, Papa Zola

As always, Papa Zola is in charge of driving his own scapeship. Eversince he was named "Captain" of the gang, a few changes have been made in the ship.

"Dey, Papa Zola," Gopal called from the table. He and his friends were sitting on the chairs, and were trying to pass the time.

For Gopal, ★Food is life and so, therefore, food is the perfect distraction.★

"Yes, my disciple of justice?"

"Why are there ten mini statues of you on the table?"

"Oh, that," he replied without turning back . "Those are just some limitted editions I've bought at Earth from a poor vendor. Aren't they all manly and fearless?"

Gopal looked back at the statues, which just consist of dead branches doing the PZ signature dab and a placard that says, "PAPA ZOLA." And, if you looked closely, there is already a colony of black ants residing in every piece of wood.

"Yeah, manly and fearless," Gopal sarcastically repeated as he flicked another black ant away from his bowl of sugar-coated banana chips.

"Hmm, I see," Boboiboy said as he was filled with today's agenda. "Our mission is to stop a little organization called KalaKisniss because they are illegally using power spheres, Atmobot and Chartisbot, for disrupting every sports game. Our plan of action is either to let them surrender or to stun them by suprise. Once we are in control the situation, we will confiscate the two power spheres and arrest the aliens for questioning."

He looked at the pink girl. "Did I got it right, Yaya?"

She nodded. "Remember also that Atmobot has the power of controling the weather, while Chartisbot can navigate any desired item, place or person. Both power spheres are disguised like any basketball, so we need to be more careful and always rely on Ochobot and Bellbot's sensors. Got it?"

"Clear as crystal," Boboiboy smiled. "Thank you for informing me, Yaya. I really owe you a big one."

Yaya's cheeks reddened as she waved her hands. "T-There's no need for that, Boboiboy. Besides I am just repaying you for saving us at all the time. You did more than what I could have expected."

Out of the blue, the hero grabbed his friend's hand and gently squeezed it.

"As long as it concerns to the safety of my friends," he said. "I will  always be there to protect them every step we all take."

Yaya's eyes widened at his actions and she quickly searched for a distraction above to stare instead. But, as she tried to find,  Boboiboy was thinking of the simlar thought and so their eyes magically met at the same time.

Brown manly eyes to brown sweet eyes.

And, between these five minutes of awkward but deeply sweet silence/connection...

They both realized...

That...

That they are—

TWWACK!!

A large black ant landed on Yaya's left cheek and instantly she screamed.