Imagine #27 ~ Damon Salvatore {REQUESTED}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by AStoryWriterForMe

[Student X Teacher]

Warning: Containing Smut (A lot of it) 

Enjoy x 

__________________________________________

{Sex Education}

You sat down in your seat. It was the final class of the day and it was one of those mandatory classes but probably one of the worst, aside from Physical Education; it was Sex Education. Of course, it was useful but more embarrassing than anything else. Clearly, you had drawn the short straw because your class was full of idiots and people who had plenty of sexual experience. The whole class bustled with life as you sat in the corner of the room, trying to avoid all eye contact. You looked at the clock every now and again, in the hope that the next hour would pass quickly so that you could go home and collapse onto your bed. 

The classroom door opened and someone began to speak,  but it wasn't your usual teacher. "Okay, everyone! I have a headache, so shut it!" You looked up when you heard the voice, recognising it immediately. It was Damon. He was one of your best friends but he was also a 150 year old vampire; a secret you swore to keep for him. Apparently, Mystic Falls was full of them.  He looked at you across the classroom and winked. You shook your head with a smile. Of all people that could take this class, of course it had to be him. 

"Okay." He said, clapping his hands. "Your teacher will not be taking this class today. So I will be covering it." He explained as you doodle in your notebook, refusing to make eye contact with him as you were embarrassed that Damon was leading your Sex Ed class and you could only imagine where he was going to take it. He believed himself to be an eternal stud. 

"Why is he not taking the class?" A student piped up. 

"Honestly, I killed him and he's in the supply cupboard." He stopped as your head shot up. He looked at you and smiled before taking a sip from flask. He raised it to you as you noticed that his lips had become red after drinking from the cup. He had literally killed your Sex Ed teacher and was drinking his blood. 'Perfect' You thought. 'Maybe Stefan should have locked him in the cellar when he had the chance.' The whole class laughed, clearly not believing him. "I'm only joking!" He cried. "He handed in his resignation because you all pissed him off." He looked back at you and mouthed 'I'm not joking...' 

"You're all going to be in pairs today." He said as the whole class grouped together. Of course, with there being an odd number of people and no-one actually liking you, you were left on your own. He walked over to you "Looks like you're with me." He grinned before turning back to the class. "Now, the notes that I stole from your teacher, I mean, that he gave me." He said, pulling the out of his pocket as you rolled your eyes, "Say that in pairs you are to go over everything you learnt last lesson using the sheets at the front of the class." He took a dramatic pause. "Off you go!" 

He pulled out a chair and placed it next to your desk, placing the sheets on them. Clearly he hadn't seen them yet because when he finally did he said. "Whoa! This isn't very PG! (Y/n), I apologise, images like this are not meant for the delicate." You gave him an dirty look. 

"I'm not delicate, dickhead." He gasped, being dramatic once more; you were starting to think that he should have gone into theatre. "That is no way to speak to your teacher." He told you, pointing his finger, his ring glistening in the sunlight that is shining through the blinds in the room. "You are not my teacher, Damon. My teacher is dead. You killed him." You said, in a whisper so no-one could hear you. "First of all, he was annoying and if you ask me a bit of a pervert." He pointed at the sheet in front of you. "For god's sake, he owns pictures like this! Besides, his blood is delicious. Secondly, you'll address me as sir."