Prologue

"I know that scandal ruined my reputation but I want to regain it in a right way not with another lie of dating someone."

****

"One flop do not define my whole career. If u do not fail, u get bore with your success. Flops are not ur enemies but ur friends because they brought you back to reality from ur high sky."

****

"Being a distant friend and being in a relationship is two different thing. Are u sure u want to do this even after knowing our parents will be after each other throats"

"They can disown me for all I care.."

****

"We are celebrity that doesn't mean we have to put everything on SNS or media. We too love to have our privacy. That's why people imagine things and even ship us with another actor, that's okay.. Totally okay. But what's not okay is when the celebrity u are shipping is a married man and you are praying that he get rid of his wife. "

****

The life of actors can be seen luxurious and happening but this life is not easy.. Constant worry about fame and popularity, insecurity, jealousy all are the part of this life.

What happens when two actors fall for each other even after knowing everything will be at stake. Be it personal or be it professional they will be doomed.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So here is my new story.. Hope you like the concept and will support it. I am inspired by two actors who are real life couple. There can be few things common but I wrote it in my way with my own twists and changed background and plots.. Hope u like it.

AND I AM NOT REVEALING THE COUPLE.

Love you all
Mitu.