Chensung/NCT

We need more fluff.

So why not use the babies

Summary- chensung being the cute couple they are.

Chenle was currently pouting in the living room of their dorm because he was lonely and just wanted love.

Jisung had been practicing dance all day and norenmin were too busy giving their love to each other.

He just wanted cuddles.

Jisung came in the front door and chenle got up quickly jumping on him.

Jisung caught him quickly so he wouldn't fall

"Woah what's wrong?" Jisung spoke

"I'm lonely. And I want cuddles." Chenle mumbled holding onto Jisung

"Well let's go to the room I need to shower then we can cuddle" Jisung spoke

Chenle whined and got down walking upstairs to their shared room flopping on the bed

That's when Jisung noticed his outfit. Tighter fitting sweat pants and a cropped tshirt

He smiled softly cause damn the boy was cute.

"I'm going to shower I'll be right back" Jisung spoke grabbing his clothes going into their shared bathroom

Chenle laid on the bed half asleep as Jisung showered quickly and got out getting dressed in underwear and sweat pants coming out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

Chenle looked up at him "Mm you're hot" he spoke and laid his head back down quickly

Jisung blushed a bit laughing softly throwing his towel in the dirty clothes.

"You're cute" he spoke as he laid down beside chenle.

Chenle giggled quietly cuddling into jisungs side

Jisung smiled kissing chenles forehead.

Chenle laid his head in jisungs neck falling asleep quickly.

Jisung played on his phone laughing a bit when chenle moves his leg across his waist in his sleep.

Jisung moved to put his phone down and chenle whined in his sleep

Jisung chuckled softly pulling the smaller boy closer falling asleep.

A few days later ot21 was hanging out eating and talking about random stuff.

Being the youngest 2 they never really showed a lot of skinship in front of their hyungs. Not for any particular reason I mean have you seen some of the skinship the hyungs have done in front of everyone?

But chenle was exhausted and didn't feel good. He was cold and just wanted cuddles.

But he didn't want to bother Jisung so he sat quietly shivering a bit in his shortsleeved shirt and shorts.

Jisung looked over after talking to taeyong and took his hoodie off walking over putting it on chenle picking the smaller boy up going back to sit down with chenle on his lap.

Chenle wasn't even gonna try and protest. He was comfy. He felt warm and safe in jisungs hoodie that smelled just like him and jisungs arms provided extra warmth. No matter how bad he felt, no matter what was going on Jisung could always make him feel better.

He laid his head on jisungs shoulder falling asleep quickly.

Jisung just sat there with the boy in his arms thinking about how lucky he was. How much he loved and appreciated him.

They were both completely unaware of the pictures being taken

"When did the babies get so cute a touchy" Kun asked

"They are always cute and touchy at the dorm mostly in their room though. I think chenle doesn't feel good." Jaemin spoke

"I'm proud of my son. He's a good boyfriend." Taeyong spoke

Everyone laughed a bit but agreed he was indeed a good boyfriend.

A few weeks later Jisung and chenle has separate schedules and were going to be away from eachother for a while.

They both dreaded it.

They said their goodbyes and hated every minute of it.

Chenle was going to China for 2 weeks. Jisung was going to be really busy in Korea.

That 2 weeks was long and miserable for the both of them.

(All ships are public btw)

Jisung went with the manager to pick chenle up from the airport because he didn't want to wait any longer to see chenle.

There were a lot of fan sites at the airport because nct127 was also coming back from China.

Chenle didn't care who was there he just wanted his boyfriend.

The manager already had a feeling chenles bags were going to be on the ground as soon as he seen Jisung.

That's exactly what happened.

As soon as the two locked eyes chenles bad were on the ground and he was running.

Jisung chuckled as he caught chenle.

Chenle wrapped his legs around jisungs waist and his arms around his neck

"I missed you" chenle mumbled

"I missed you too baby" Jisung spoke holding chenle close

The manager just went and picked up chenles bags letting the two have that moment because honestly it was cute af.

There was for sure a lot of pictures taken of the moment. It was so cute the fansites almost forgot about nct127 who were coming out behind chenle.

Jisung carried chenle to the car putting him in the seat with much protest.

"You have to wear a seatbelt baby" Jisung laughed

Chenle whined but buckled his seatbelt.

When they got to the dorms Jisung got chenles bags though the boy was telling him he could get them.

"I've got them" Jisung spoke

Chenle sighed and went inside Jisung following him upstairs to their room.

That night they cuddled and chenle slept good for the first time in the two weeks he'd been gone.

After the airport moment they were a very popular couple.

A lot of people would say they were too young to know what Love meant. They were too young for this or that but it's not true.

Love knows no age.

And when it's truly the right person you'll know.

No one else makes you feel like they do.

Every moment feels like the first. You're beyond comfortable with that person. It's a feeling only a few people can say they've truly felt. A feeling that can't be described in words.

When you're with that person nothing else matters. And that's truly how they felt. As long as they have eachother everything will be okay.

Hope ya enjoyed my fluff. Please request more fluff. I have a whole smut book guys I need fluff  -B