Part 36: Plush Toy

In POV

We took a flight for going back to Bangkok as we back on the latest day of the holiday, I wanted to give him maximum time for him and his parents. Not only him, actually, but also myself. Along hour for our flight, no word from his lips. I thought he was so sad as he needed to leave his parent. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it, I hold that until our arrival.

When we arrived in Bangkok, I asked him to follow me to go to Siam, instead of going home. We went to book store and bag store. He looks so happy when I bought book for him as he lost almost of his books. But, he refused when I bought a new bag for him. "I still can use my old bag", he said.

I told him that he got really bad experience with it. I would save it with all belonging that he sent back to me in the box, when we got problem with Rose a few weeks ago. We got argue for that, but as I insisted so much, he understood with pouted face.

When we arrived at home, he asked me about the security. Then, I told him everything. He smiled a lot, he said that I was exaggerating over him. Then, he asked me not to use security anymore. I agreed, but I prefer to leave one security for each shift.

The most worrying thing when we came back to Bangkok was he asked to leave the home and went back to the rooftop. He still not talk about it, but I was still worrying about that. Anytime he asked to, I would refuse that.

--*--

The new semester has been started for almost 3 weeks, which means that I leaved Chiang Mai for that long time. But, it was still fresh. It was completely saved in my brain and heart, every single moment and warmth that experienced with him, my Dek.

Before we started new semester, I told him everything about what will happen in the school after the problem with Rose. I warned him that he was not allowed to be away from me, then I didn't allow him to be close to Rose.

He just agreed to me. Moreover, until this time, he still didn't use the phone. It was easier to me to control who will communicate with him. But, it became difficult if we were not together. I would wait until he asked to use that phone by himself. Seems he still didn't need that.

One more thing of good news. His nightmare was totally gone when we were in Chiang Mai, started from the night when we were sleeping in the train. In all the night, when I was in Chiang Mai, I slept beside him and he never woke up by nightmare.

In our first night in Bangkok, after we finished the holiday in Chiang Mai, his nightmare was coming back. Fortunately, it just one or two times. Lately, in 2 or 3 days, he slept tightly. No nightmare, no rushing woke up. I was so grateful.

--*--

Sun POV

This semester should be a bit different than before. In the morning, when we entered the gate, Rose would be standing there. She gave us greeting and asked for forgiveness. First time we met, I just gaped. She didn't dare to see at me or In. She just bowed herself. She did that for early week.

In the class, she sat on her seat, alone. In warned me not to talk or to do something with her. I nodded, I agreed with all of his words. I never asked a question, I knew he hated Rose so much. I understood.

When the school time elapsed, I still need to wait for about one more hour for In. He needed to finish his punishment, to clean the toilet. The first day of punishment, his soft skin became reddened as he never did that. I bought skin cream. He complained me a lot for that punishment, but I couldn't do nothing. All I could do was waiting until he finished his punishment, with a bottle of lemon tea in the end before we went home.

--*--

Rose tried for several times to talk to me, but In protected me from her. At one morning, suddenly, Rose walked to our side. She smiled at me.