New spells

A/N: Since polyvore has changed I can no longer create the outfits my character wears for you guys to see and also give you a general idea of what my characters look like. So I was wondering if you would rather me stick with using pictures like I have been to give you an idea of what my characters look like or should I draw them? Let me know what you think and I'd greatly appreciate it. Anyways thanks for reading and enjoy.

Jinkx's p.o.v.

When morning came I woke up in bed sore and groaned as I sat up finding a blue rose and note beside me. Sighing, I picked up the note, leaving the rose where it was, and read it.

Had business to attend to with my brothers, be back later tonight. Stay safe and don't do anything stupid. 

Offender

After reading the note I rolled my eyes and grabbed my spell book from the nightstand and flipped through the pages until I landed on something to help with my pain. I grabbed my amethyst and held it at the center of my body while clearing my head and closed my eyes as I began the spell. 

"Lumine lumen, laedit medicina ex tota fortitudine tua." I said and soon felt my pain disappear. Smiling, I closed my spell book and got out of bed only now realizing I was naked. Shaking my head, I grabbed a change of clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I finished I wrapped a towel around me and looked in the mirror to see a dark hickey on my neck from last night and groaned annoyed. I quickly got dressed and dried my hair, putting it into a braid. 

I had planned on going out to buy a few things so I could try out some of the spells that were in the spell book Offender had gotten me for my birthday

I had planned on going out to buy a few things so I could try out some of the spells that were in the spell book Offender had gotten me for my birthday. I frowned thinking about it and the not and shook my head, clearing my thoughts, as I left the bathroom and grabbed the spell book and some money. Once I was ready, I left and made my way through the forest and into town while looking through the book in my arms. On my way to the shop however I bumped into someone and we both fell as I dropped my book.

"My apologies Jinkx, Mercy and I were a bit distracted" Trenderman apologized and helped me up while Mercy picked my book up.

"That's alright. I thought you and your brothers had some business you needed to get sorted out?" I asked confused about why he was here and not at Slender mansion with Offender and the others.