Confusion

Amy's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the hospital wing and was shocked to see none other than Bellatrix Black besides my bed .

"Your awake"

"Well yeah . Why are you still here Black?"

Bellatrix soon began glaring before saying

"I haven't been here this whole time . I just came to give you this"

I saw that in her hand there was part of our potions assignment .

"Black why couldn't you have just done it . It's only one part"

"Well I don't know if you've noticed Weasley but I'm not the best at potions"

"You're not lying there"

I thought back to the most recent lesson . Bellatrix glared as she heard me mutter those words which made me grin slightly. I had also noticed her hair had gone back to normal and my arms had healed .

"Weasley?"

I looked at her wondering why she was still here but nevertheless said

"Yes ?"

"Why did you save me ?"

"Because unlike you I'm a nice person and didn't want to see anyone hurt even if it was you"

"Well thanks I guess"

I gasped jokingly .

"So the Bellatrix Black does know how to be nice"

"Don't get used to it"

"Why not ? You're so much more tolerable this way"

"How so ?"

"Your nice well nicer"

"I have a reputation to uphold"

"Reputation? What reputation ? Been cruel and a bully"

"I'm a Black that's the reputation and it can't be tarnished by some Weasley blood traitor"

I raised my eyebrows in shock at the sudden change in Bellatrix's tone .

"Tarnish? How on earth am I going to cause you to tarnish your family name ? All we are doing is working on some project in potions together and we didn't have any choice so your stupid reputation is safe"

I watched as Bellatrix's eyes widened as if she knew something I didn't before she got up and stormed out of the room . What was that all about ? I layed there shocked and confused at what happened before I heard .

"What was her problem ?"

I looked up to see Marlene with Lily and Alice slightly behind her .

"I'm not to sure myself to be quite honest with you"

"Seriously Amy , Black hasn't left this place since the potions incident well unless she had a reason too"