John Shelby - 'Introduce Me.'

"Michael-" John smiled as he came over to his young cousin. "-Who is that girl?" He pointed over to where you were standing.

Your hair flowed down your shoulders, the wind catching it slightly and made it dance in the air. Talking with your friend, you began laughing at something she said.

John was mesmerised by you. The beauty of you laugh and the way you tipped your head back as you chuckled to your friend.

"Her name is Y/N." Michael smirked as he looked to John, watching his cousin fold his arms and stare at you intently. "You know, if you keep staring she will get weirded out?"

"I am aware of how to handle situations with a woman." John glared at Michael, wanting nothing but to go and talk to you.

Michael laughed at Johns flippant comment, completely aware of his nervousness to come and talk to you. John was oblivious to Michael and continued to look at you. As you turned your head, you caught John's eyes on you. Smiling as you looked to him, he winked to you ; which only sent a pink tinge to your cheeks.

"I'll see you later Y/N" Your friend smiled, as she walked off. You said goodbye and walked into the grocery shop.

"Michael-" John dragged his cousin. "You are going to introduce her to me."

"What makes you think she'll be interested?" Michael teased, which did not amuse John in the slightest.

"Just go on." He pulled on Michael and went into the grocery shop to find you. "Oh-" John muttered as he went in. "-if you flirt with her-" he went to Michaels ear so no one heard. "-I will kill you."

"Yes sir" Michael smiled, walking over to where you were. "Y/N!"

You turned your head and saw Michael standing there, alongside John; seeing both of them walking over to you.

"Hey Michael." You smiled back, holding onto your whicker shopping basket.

"How are you?" He hugged you, which you engaged in back.

"I am well thank you." You tucked some hair behind your ear and looked towards John. Knowing who he was, you had never spoken to the man - but you would be stupid to not know who he was.

"Y/N, this is my cousin John." Michael introduced and John stepped forward, picking up your hand and placing a light kiss on your knuckles.

Blushing bright red, you slowly pulled your hand away and tried to conceal your excitement.

"Hello." He smiled, and you bit down on your lip to stop a massive grin.

"It's nice to meet you." You smiled back, feeling your heart beat faster by the minute.

"We are having a gathering at The Garrison tonight-" Michael said. "You are more than welcome to come."

"I would love too-" You nodded your head and looked to John. "What time should I be there?"

"Come at 8." He winked, making you blush even more - if it was possible. You were aware that you could be looking like a tomato right now.

"Okay." You smiled and the sound of someone calling for Michael, made him walk away and leave the two of you on your own. "Are you coming then?"

"Of course." He grinned and looked you up and down.

"Good." You bit down on your lip. "I should go then."

"Come find me-" he grabbed your hand gently before you could walk away. "-Tonight I mean. Come look for me."

"I will." You smiled gently, going towards him and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you tonight John."

Later that day, you had changed into your dress that you had recently brought. You made sure you felt and looked amazing, wanting to impress John as much as you could.

Arriving at The Garrison, you looked around for John but you could not find him anywhere. You began to feel awkward and completely self conscious, from all the men that were giving you lustful looks.

Panicking, you felt two hands go on your waist and pull you into their chest. Their breath hit your ear as you moved up against them and you instantly felt safe. It was John.

"It seems I found you Miss Y/L/N." He whispered in your ear, making goosebumps erupt across your body.

He turned you around and faced you to him. Your arms were on his chest and his hands were on your waist, making sure he kept you close.

"You're very close to me Mr Shelby." You blushed and he looked down to you, his nose almost touching yours.

"Do you mind it?" He whispered, making it so you were only able to hear.

"Not at all." You stuttered and your noses brushed past each other's. "Maybe this is too fast-"

"I don't think it is at all." He smiled, removing one hand from your waist to your ear to tuck some stray hair behind.

"We have just met-" You began but he cut you off.

"-But I feel as though I have known you for longer." He whispered and leant in. You panicked, not knowing if you should kiss him or not.

It was either listen to your head - which told you no. Or listen to your heart - which told you yes.

You decided to listen to your heart, which had better judgement anyways. Leaning up, you pressed your lips on his and melted into his arms.

His lips moved against yours like they were fit for each other. You moved closer to him, if that was at all possible and moved your hands to his neck. He pulled away, thinking that if you continued he would be unable to control himself.

"You're not a bad kisser." You teased and rubbed your hands on the back of his head gently.

"Is that a hint for me to kiss you again?" He winked and dragged you into a more private place.

"Maybe-" You flirted back. "-So what are you going to do about it Mr Shelby?"

"I might just have to kiss you again." He answered with a smirk over his lips. Pushing you to the wall behind you, he hungrily kissed your lips and put his hands on yours; holding them against the wall.

You both were magnets to each other and you couldn't control yourself when around him. All you wanted to do was feel his touch at any moment given and you couldn't understand why.

Thanking Michael for introducing you both to each other, you both took your business home and engaged in a first act of love.