hana's sasaengs

this is a necessary guide to Hana's sasaeng fans

For those of you who don't know who Hana is.

She is a popular soloist under JYP.
She debuted in 2012 when she was 16 years old [korean age]

Hana is known for her visuals, acting abilities, and idol career.

She has two widely used nicknames:
Nation's Ideal Type
Nation's Heartbreaker

In 2014, she acquired the nickname Nation's Ideal Type due to her looks, cooking abilities, and later on due to her  family background. She was still a minor when she received this nickname.

The nickname Nation's Heartbreaker was bestowed on her when her relationship to ***** was revealed. Due to the facts her fans are split between male and female fans, the announcement broke many male fans' hearts as well as some female ones.

Hana has 7 noticeable sasaeng fans.

name: Kuk Kyungho
nationality: korean
age: 32
He is known for following Hana around during her promotions in Korea and grabbing her hand to take her away from her managers.

name: Hae Youngmin
nationality: korean
age: 21
He went to the same middle school as Hana before she was debuted. He is known to call Hana his girlfriend online and even filming Hana sleeping on the plane. He takes sly pictures of Hana. Often trying to take comprising pictures of her

name: Shang Yuhan
nationality: chinese
age: 29
He has been spotted multiple times in the same airplane as Hana and books a room in the hotel Hana stays. He has been blacklisted by JND Industries [Hana's family company] and is denied access to any place owned by JND if a family member is staying at the hotel.

name: Jung Daehyun
nationality: korean
age: 25
He has changed his name to one of Hana's family members to appease to her. He is known as the family sasaeng and has been seen following many of the KIM family members. He is banned from any place owned by the family and each place has a photo of the man.

name: Kim Jinwoo
nationality: korean
age: 27
This women has tried everything to get close to Hana. She has even tried to date her bodyguards or one of the company's employees just to find out her locations. She is often see trying to go into the bathroom at the same time as Hana however Hana's female bodyguards are always with her. She is often seen hanging out at the salon Hana goes to.

name:  Nam Daewon
nationality: korean
age: 36
He is one of the oldest and most known sasaengs in the fandom. He has tried to kidnap Hana on several occasions and has physical assault her bodyguards and younger fans to get to Hana. He is known for sending Hana a note with a picture of her covering in sperm and sending threats to people around Hana. He is currently in jail for attempted kidnapping and is to be released soon.

name: Akahoshi Tadasu
nationality: Japanese
age: 31
He has tried to grope Hana in a public setting on multiple occasions. He has blackmailed many fans and threatened male celebrities that has shown interest in Hana. He tattooed a picture of Hana on his back in certain positions that can't be said here.

This is some of Hana's noticeable sasaeng fans however this isn't the total of sasaeng fans for Hana. She has a current total of 12 sasaeng fans.

Please be on the lookout for any one of these sasaeng fans.

_________________________

Somewhere else.....

"How dare she get married to someone who isn't me. I made her breakup with that imbecile so she could be mine. How dare she marry Park Chanyeol. SHE WILL BE MINE AND MINE ALONE."

The male in front of the screen cackled.

"Just you wait."

••••••

hola
I'm back and ready to take this to another level.
Some characters that you hated, you'll see them in a new light.

Just you wait.