Chapter 18

Luna's POV

I walked down the hall and stopped in front of my office, opening the door and getting inside. It has been a week since I've arrived here in Seoul, Korea.

This time, my patient has Bipolar Disorder. She had depressive episodes so I'm helping her get through it by therapy. She had been getting better but it doesn't mean it'll disappear. It just means she has a better time managing it, alone or not.

I sat down at my desk and opened the folder that I left yesterday, examining the information and notes that I had been taking on our sessions. While I was doing so, a knock was heard from my door.

"Come in." I said, out loud for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

The door opened and in comes a young lady who had black wavy hair and casual clothes. I smiled at the sight of Kim Hana, my patient.

"Shall we get started then?"

*Four hours later*

I let out a sigh as I stretched my arms a bit from my chair, Hana left about fifteen minutes ago. It seems I had to stay here in Seoul for a few more months because of her condition.

I looked at the time, 11:28am. I guess I better go get lunch now and head back to my apartment to rest. I haven't been feeling well for a while now, I'm thinking about getting a check up soon but I haven't find the time to.

I gathered my stuff and put them in my purse, I put on my black jacket and stood up. But then I saw black dots and my head felt heavy. I stopped myself from falling over by grabbing onto the table. I blinked a few times before sitting back down, holding my head. I shut my eyes and took deep breaths. I opened my eyes and I could see clearly again.

"I think I need to go get a check up tomorrow." I mumbled as I let out a heavy sigh, feeling extremely tired all of a sudden.

I sat for a few minutes, staring into space. I got up slowly and felt a bit better after resting, so I started walking towards the door. I closed the lights and locked the door and walked down the hall again.

——

I arrived at my apartment after getting lunch. I set my purse down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. I lay down and closed my eyes. I tried not to fall asleep since I didn't want to mess my body clock up.

My phone dinged and I ignored it. But it started to vibrate and I knew I had to get it before the person decided to end the call. I took my phone from my purse and didn't bother to look who was calling.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly, sitting up from my position.

"Hey, you okay?" A familiar voice asked me, concerned. "I hope you're not pushing yourself too hard again."

I looked at my phone to see who was calling and I smiled at the name.

"Yah! Are you still alive?!" He yelled through the phone and I chuckled, he's still the same guy I know from years ago.

"Yes, I'm alive. Calm down, I'm not gonna die or anything after picking up your call." I said, amused at him.

"Don't do that, you're gonna give me a heart attack one day." He grumbled under his breath making me laugh a bit.

"So why did you call?" I asked him, leaning into the couch relaxing a bit.

"I heard you're back in Seoul so I wanted to see you. Why? You don't want to?" He said, jokingly.

"Of course, I want to. I just didn't expect you to know- wait, how did you know that I was back in Seoul?"

"Meet me now and I'll tell you how." He said, I could feel his eyes rolling just from the way he was speaking.

"You're one impatient guy today." I told him, amused again.

"That's it, I'm hanging up." He grumbled at me.

"No! Okay, fine. Let's meet up, at the usual place?" I laughed out loud before standing up from the couch, getting ready to go out again.

"Finally! I'll meet you there then." He said, hanging up.

I shake my head, chuckling a bit. I can't believe this guy, I thought he would be busy that's why I didn't call him.

I grabbed my purse and jacket before going out the door again. Making sure to lock my door, I walked towards the elevator once again.

——

I sat down at one of the booth inside the café. I had ordered an iced Vanilla Macchiato and I was waiting for him. I look out the window to watch the cars pass by and people walking.

"So you did change your hair."

I turned my head to see a guy with a black cap and a black mask on. He sat down in front of me and looked around the café before taking off his mask.

"Yeah, I did. I thought that I should at least change the colour rather than sticking to cotton candy pink." I said, touching my hair while smiling at him.

"You still look the same though, Luna." He smiled at me, his eyes squinting a bit when he smiled.

"You too, Min Yoongi."