Ch. 21- Get in Losers, We're Going Shopping (END)

Yaoyorozu's POV

"Kyo, do you really want to pick out a dress?"

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean..." I gesture vaguely down to the absolute mountain of dresses hanging from over her arm.

"That's a... wide variety to choose from."

"Momo, I can handle it." She laughs quietly as we walk into one of the dressing rooms. I smile and sigh exasperatedly to myself while leaning against the wall, unable to sit down since all of the dresses Kyo picked up take the entire bench area. While each were sprawled on the seating area and the back, she looked at her dress choices and scratched the back of her head nervously.

"Okay... I may have gone just a little overboard." She looks over at me with an embarrassed blush painting her cheeks. I giggle a bit at her. She's really cute once she lets down her rough exterior, even more so when she lets her childishness take over and we end up in situations like these. God, I love her.

"You think?" I give her a light peck on the cheek, her blush only worsens.

"Don't worry, we can just figure this out through process of elimination!" I smile brightly down at her and I could almost see her melt.

"Y-Yeah... well, do you think you could stand outside? I want to surprise you when I put them on, and you deserve a place to sit." She laughs and I nod understandingly, saying a quick "alright!" As I walk out of the room and wave her goodbye. As soon as I leave, I set at the bench right outside her door.

I wait excitedly outside, tapping my foot and my fingers against my thigh. My chest and stomach bubble up with excitement, it may seem a little ridiculous, but seeing Jirou try new things and be so excited over it is... so endearing??? I love her???

While having my internal ramblings, I hear her voice from inside the room.

"Momo, you out there?"

"Ah- Yes! I'm right outside, dear!"

I then hear a click of the lock and Jirou steps out in a gorgeous mix of a black strapless dress with two crossed belts over her midriff, the skirt part of the dress was dark purple and there were full sleeves covering her forearms and branching down to make sleeveless gloves over her hands.

"H-How do I look?" She smiles shyly up at me and I was at a literal loss for words, I couldn't formulate a proper sentence.

"Good.. pretty.. girl.. purp..le.." I struggled to get out, she just laughs and stands on her toes to kiss me on the forehead.

"Okay... so that's a good from you. You might want to control your gay in public, though." She giggles and my whole body begins to heat up.

"Whatever you say darling, but you might want to try on the other dresses first." I run my hand through her hair gently. She nods.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." She grabs my hand from her hair and kisses the top gently, walking back inside the changing room.

I sit back down with my heart nearly beating out of my chest, not even prepared for the soon-to-be-massacre that is my beautiful girlfriend in dresses.
-----------------------------------------------------