-139

*while Terry got shot*

Oscar's pov

"Well then i guess we got a deal." The Prophet leader, Shawn smirked at me.

"Yeah."

I just made a truce with this bitch ass. 

I still don't understand why he kidnapped Nova.

"Heres your skank." He laughed as two other prophets came in the room with Nova who looked like absolute shit.

Her hair was covering her face which was dirty and had tears running down her face that were very much visible.

"Oscar!" She cried as she ran into my arms.

"You saved me." She cried.

"What was the point of all this?" I looked at Shawn as his nasty ass smirk was still on his face.

"I wanted you to know how it felt to lose people you loved. You killed my family. My loved ones. You just lucky i aint do that to yours." He laughed as he got up from the table before walking out.

I felt so weird.

I had this weird vibe.

"You ready to go home?" I look at Nova as she nodded.

"Can i stay with you and Ariella?" She wiped her tears.

"Of course." I smiled.

I said bye to cuchillos and then the guys and i walked out and made it to our cars.

"WE GOTTA GET TO FREERIDGE NOW." Hector shouted as he frantically got in the car.

I pushed my seat forward so Nova can get in.

"What going on?" I looked at him as i got into my red impala.

"Something happened! Cesar just called me all hysterical. He said to go to the hospital! Like now." He rushed me to start the car.

Shit we got two hours.

"Is Ariella going into labor?" Nova questioned.

"I dont know! Shes not due yet." I pressed on the gas.

2 fucking long ass hours later

I ran into the hospital with so much anxiety.

I swear if theres anything wrong with my babies im gonna lose it.

I walked into waiting room to see Vincent, Andy, Cesar, Hobbs, Ariella, and Malina.

Ariella's eyes brightened once she saw me.

"Bebe are you okay? Whats wrong?" I freaked out as she continued to cry.

"No." She cried. That was the only thing she could say before crying uncontrollably.

I just hugged her hella tight to try and calm her down.