29. Fck it!

Pep tried so hard to focus on the road but her boxers were getting more drenched by the second. Fuck! She didn't think the night would turn out this way, she thought she'd be home eating Tash out. She loved how her baby girl tasted- probably had a lot to do with the fact that she's a vegetarian and she drinks a lot of fruit water. It didn't help that her phone was randomly choosing all the songs that they would usually fuck to and that the pill was starting to make her other senses go numb.

She really needed Tash, she really needed to feel her legs wrapped around her waist and her fingers gut deep in her wetness. On the flip side, she loved it when Tash topped her. She loved it when she spread her legs apart and kissed her thighs before eating her out or riding her clit. Pep bit her lip and gripped the steering wheel tighter, she sucked in a deep breath and stopped at the red light. It was nearing 11 in the night and all she could think about was how fat Tash's pussy looks in her tight boxers.

As soon as the light turned green, Pep made a u-turn and headed back home. She couldn't function like this, she wouldn't be able to make a solid decision with Tash on her mind. She pressed gas going over the speed limit wanting to get home, wanting to see her baby. She wasn't very far away but she had covered some distance in the 10 minutes  she was driving. She turned into the community and shot her way back up the hill, her house was one of the last ones in the community. She bought the land as they went on sale and started building her house far away from everyone else. She made the last turn and passed the last house before parking the car on the curb and shutting the car off in a heartbeat.

She jumped out of the car and slammed the door shut, pulling the keys loose from her pants loop she locked the car and shuffled the bunch to find the door keys before she got up to the door. She groaned in frustration when the key avoided the keyhole and was on the verge of crying before she finally got it and let herself in. She made sure to lock the locks and dropped everything on the coffee table before taking the stairs two steps at a time counting down every second she wasn't pleasing Tash.

She entered their room and flipped on the lights only to be met with a gun being pointed towards her face. "Shit, it's just me." Pep quickly cried out to avoid being shot.

"Babe? You're back?" Tash looked confused. She was just about to cum when she heard the door being pulled, luckily the noise of the door slamming echoed over the loud porn she was watching on the tv or she would've been caught in a weird situation.

"Yes." Pep bit her lip and walked up towards Tash taking the gun from her, she clicked the safety on and pushed her down onto the bed.

Tash moaned loudly running her hands over her now bare breasts, the black silk robe was loosely tied around her waist which made it easy to fall off. Pep ran the nozzle of the gun over the silk robe before pushing it back and bringing the cold metal in contact with Tash's skin. Pep rested the gun on top of the bed side table and grabbed Tash's throat.

"You drugged me." Pep's voice was husky and filled with lust.

"Me?" Tash decided to play the innocence card.

"You know what you did." Pep flipped her over and dragged her ass up.

"Are you going to punish me?" The excitement in Tash's voice couldn't be hidden.

"Of course baby girl and then I'm going to fuck your brains out." Pep lifted her hand and brought it down on Tash's plump ass.

Tash screamed out knowing that was going to leave a mark, it always did. Pep spanked her some more alternating ass cheeks making sure they were both red before getting up and going for her leather paddle, handcuffs, and gag. She strapped the gag around Tash's mouth and then handcuffed her to another set of handcuffs that were on the bed so that she was able to turn on her back or front.