Chapter 50

This is not edited and has some grammar in-corrections and misspelling.

After a few hours the jet lands and when I slide up the window shade I see beautiful white buildings. "We're in Greece," I exclaim and Blayze smiles across from me pleased that I figured it out on the first try. Blayze tells me that we will be staying at a coastal resort for a while and that his grandfather is going to pick us up on his large rental yacht and we will sleep and eat there the remainder of the vacation. Zaven and his fiancée got married last month and have just come back from their honeymoon. She currently found out she's pregnant and everyone is beyond excited for them. They decided to come on this vacation to spend time with their family and friends. I finally met Amor's mother and she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life. She is tall and has stunning hazel eyes that shine bright. She is kind as she introduces herself and how she been dying to meet me.

We are at an island here in Greece called Zakynthos Island. We explore the coastal resort and eat their delicious cuisine. For three days we visit gorgeous buildings and enjoy the beauty of the land before we head off to the water. We go to Comeo island and take pictures while enjoying the beauty of it. We shop in stores and swim with turtles at turtle island. When we get on the yacht I gawk at the size of it. It's huge and absolutely stunning. The family ventures out on the boat to see all of its beauty while I watch it head off to see with the wind blowing through my hair. Blayze and I tan together and read together which is later interrupted by Chris, Steven, Tyson, Carter, Melvin, Zaven, Atticus, Aladdin, Amor, Evander Grey who is best friends with Zaven and Amor, however, everyone calls him Evan, and Damon carries Blayze off his chair and throw him in the pool. I laugh at the sight of him as he comes up to the surface, he climbs out of the pool and tries to push the boys into the water.

I grab Blayze camera and capture the moment as Amor, Blayze, and Evan throw Zaven into the water. The next day Blayze grandfather suggests that we all go snorkeling. With a well-trained guide, we snorkel in Zakynthos. After, we head to the Keri caves with a trained professional in kayaking. She shows us what to do and we check out the caves and even swim into them taking pictures with waterproof cameras. We swim with the fishes and enjoy the hot sun and the coolness of the water. Back on the boat we eat lunch and talk and laugh. Everyone is truly enjoying themselves and I don't see a single frown on anyone's face. We take lots of family pictures and Blayze clicks away at his camera capturing every moment. His grandfather and I talk and we get to know each other better. He tells me stories of his childhood and how he met the love his life Blayze grandmother. "I'm glad that Blayze has inherited his grandmothers love for photography and reading. His father and I passed down our nasty rudeness and arrogance to him but I'm glad that he's practicing self-control and trying to better himself as a man. It took me a while for me to fully better myself. Blayze is the youngest to realize his wrong ways and change for himself. You inspired him to do so and so did his friends. I'm happy that he has way more help than his father and I did. He's happier with you I can see and feel the love he has for you." I immediately feel guilty as his grandfather speaks to me. If only he knew the truth I know he wouldn't praise me the way he is now. "Blayze decided to change his ways all on his own I just tried to be living example. I'm not perfect either." I try to explain to him that I'm just as messed up like him but his grandfather brushes me off and says, "Be proud of yourself Suzette. Take a compliment and it's good to be humble but give credit where it's due."

Later throughout the week, we visit the Blue Caves, Navigo beach the shipwreck beach, and scuba dive. I play with Genesis in the water and dance around with girls to songs from the early 2000s and further back like the 70s.

Warning: Mature Content

Blayze and I are currently watching the sunset in the pool alone. He swims behind me and pulls me closer to him. My butt comes in contact with his shaft and I feel him hardening against me. I bite my lip as he starts to glide his fingertips down my arms sending shivers and causing goosebumps on my skin. I continue to watch the sun hit the water as it continues to set and I feel my toes curl under the water as Blayze kisses that one spot on my neck that makes me vulnerable and horny for him. As soon as the sun disappears behind the ocean he grabs my hand and whispers, "Are you aroused my Leona?" (Lioness) I answer my voice shaky, "Yes, Blayze, you touching me like that how couldn't I be." He chuckles and kisses my neck with feather-like kisses and tells me in a hushed voice, "Arousing you, arouses me." I let out a quiet gentle moan as he says these words and messages my breast. "Let's head to the bedroom so I can do all the naughty things I've been thinking about doing to you." I feel myself become wet and not because of the pool water. Like an amber in the ashes, the sexual tension finally ignited out of our control. We exit the pool and speed walk to our bedroom. We climb up the stairs and walk past the adults who are lounging in the couches on the top deck. We rush out a good night and don't wait for a reply as we sprint for the bedroom. The door opens and Blayze spins me around and I close the door with my back since Blayze has pushed me against it. "I've been longing for this all day. Seeing your gorgeousness body tanning out in the sun and not being able to touch you was dreadful," he says as he tackles my lips. I kiss him back with just the same amount of desire, lust, and hunger. I feel like a hot torch as he touches and kisses my body. The dirty words he whispers in my ear sends me over the moon and I become flushed from the heat of the moment. We end up on the bed and we help each other out of our wet swimwear.