14. Overworked

Yoongi had been feeling extremely over exhausted but he had to push through it. He had no other option even if he wanted to take a break from work he simply couldn't. He had to many concerts, appearances, and he had to finish his next album. His stress levels were high, he feared his hair would start to fall out due to it.

The only moment of relief the man seemed to have was the drags of nicotine he allowed to full his lungs with. He'd take them any and every opportunity he had. He beginning to go through several packs a week. About triple the intake of what it was before everything got hectic. But he needed it. He wanted to rid his mind from all his troubles and if one cancer stick could do that then so be it. In that very moment he wished he could take a breath of the deathly smoke.

"Yoongi your lips are chapped you need to be drinking more water." The makeup artist scolds as she applied a bit of tinted lip balm. The idol only nodded his eyes glancing around, following the rushing people who tried to get everything ready for his performance. His anxiety rising with all the loud chattering around him. "Agust D you're on in two!" A blonde woman said. He sighed rubbing his temples hoping to dissipate the dizziness he was feeling.

Yoongi has been feeling off all day. He was felt more tired and weaker than he usually did. His brain pounding on the side of his skull. He felt almost as if he was going through a hangover but he very much knew that wasn't possible, he hadn't even had the time, but as an idol usually does he pushed it to the side and focused solely on his performance.

"3,2,1" the lady counted down before gesturing for Yoongi to walk on stage and get into a laying position on the white couch. He could already hear the shouts of the fan. The music started not long after.

Yoongi went through the choreography as best as he could but the longer he was on stage the more he felt worse and worse but like the celebrity he is he tried to not to let it show. The audience couldn't be disappointed just because of his health. His movements became sluggish. He felt nauseated, hands cold and clammy, and head spinning. His vision went black making him stumble before quickly trying to blink it away but his legs gave out before he knew it. He heard shouts of horror. His vision returned as he felt hands try to lift him. Yoongi stumbled trying to stand back up only for his legs to give out again and this time he was completely out.

"You see it was nothing." Jimin mumble walking out of urgent care with Taehyung. The younger rolled his eyes. "I think your nerve being pinched isn't nothing."

Jimin didn't say anything as they continued their walk to the car. The male hadn't even wanted to go to urgent care but Taehyung had forced him to since he saw that the pain was getting severe for the older. The doctor had diagnosed him with sciatica which was caused but his sciatic nerve being pinched. There wasn't much the doctor could do but he at least gave Jimin medicine that would subdue the pain but was safe for him and the baby.

"Do you think I should start to pick a name?" The male asked once they were in the car. Taehyung hummed. "You still have time." Jimin nodded before turning on the radio.

"It was kind of sad to watch." The radio host spoke to her cohost. "The entire performance you could just see how exhausted he was."

The male host hummed "he's been touring for the past couple months of course he'd be tired. His fans are outraged at his management and I can't blame them. Agust D needs a break and this incident just proves it."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. He slapped Taehyung's hand when he went to change the station. "What incident is he talking about?" The boy asked only to receive a shrug. Taehyung had been a fanboy of the idol but ever since the drama between the two older males he had stepped out of the fandom out of respect for his friend.

"Maybe this will be a wake up call for his team. Well Agust D if you're listening I hope you get better soon."

With that a song from the idol started playing leaving Jimin confused. 'Get well soon' what the hell was that supposed to mean. He thought to himself as he pulled out his phone.

Taehyung glanced at him for a second taking his eyes off the road. "I thought you didn't want anything to do with him." Jimin didn't reply too focus on his search. Taehyung didn't bother try to catch his attention again. He hoped that this would push Jimin into the direction of telling the idol. Meanwhile Jimin wanted to scream from how slow his data was.

Agust D faints on stage during performance

Agust D collapses mid performance on Good Morning America

Is Agust D being overworked? Watch as he passes out on stage!

"Oh my god." Jimin gasps as he quickly goes to watch the video. His heart sank as he watched with worried eyes. "Oh no." He whispered to himself. The incident reported only hours prior but Yoongi and his team hadn't made any comments to let his fans know if he was alright or not.

He knew he would regret it but he didn't hesitate for even a second as his fingers go to click on the messaging app.

To: Yoongi:

Are you okay?

——————————————————

Guys I graduate tomorrow!! I'm so scared for what is to come after. Real adult life is beginning and I know I have the support of family but it's scary regardless. For those wondering my plan after high school I'm going to college to become an RN and maybe later in life go to medical school to be an OB.

Anyways, how are you guys? How's life treating you?

If y'all ever need to talk you guys can message me. This isn't the account I actually use on a daily bases so it may take me a minute to answer but if y'all want (to be friends or whatever) y'all call leave a comment with your insta or just message me it cause it would be a lot easier to contact me that way. Anyways hope all is good, if not hope all will be good soon.