BakuDeku ~ FLUFF ~ Part 1

Part 1

Izuku sighed softly after filling his analysis book with more notes. He hugged it close to his chest as he walked home in the light of the setting sun.

"Oi. Deku."

Izuku froze as the familiar voice called out his childhood nickname. He slowly turned around, his gut dropping at recognition of today's events.

Several hours earlier...

Izuku's fellow classmates snickered in hushed voices, huddled together in a tightly packed group. Izuku's curiosity ate at him at what was happening, for he was sitting across the room doing classwork. A gap opened up in the center of the group, and Izuku saw a sleeping Bakugou.

'What are they doing??! Kacchan's gonna kill them!' he thought in a panic. On the ash blonde's arms were different friendly insults such as 'Explody boi' and 'deku is better'. On his face were names of the different classmates in hot pink ink pen. But what scared Izuku the most was the word 'DEKU' written in green on his forehead.

He hopped up and shuffled over to the group, tugging on his gravitational friend's sleeve. "W-what are they doing?? K-kacchan's gonna commit 1st degree murder when he wakes up!" Izuku whispers in an anxious tone. Ochako giggles and whispers back "Payback for his bad attitude, according to Kaminari." Izuku panics when Katsuki stirs slightly, muttering incoherently. Everyone hushes until he's stilled. Then they continue with the doodles and silly remarks. Izuku slowly backs away, not wanting ANY part of this. Big mistake.

As soon as he was backing away, he tripped over a misplaced chair and fell back, knocking over a desk and the chair in the process. A loud CRASH sound was made, awaking the ash blonde. "W-what the shit is going on?" Katsuki murmurs, obviously pissed from the abrupt wakeup. The group all turned to Izuku, who was on the floor. 'I'm so dead' the green haired boy thought.

Katsuki looked at his desk and saw several pens and markers, some closed and some uncapped. He looked at his arms and saw all of it. Katsuki's face contorted into pure anger. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He tugged out his phone to look at his face. This really took the cake at the sight of the nickname on his forehead. But Izuku didn't find out what else happened, for he scrambled up and dashed out the door and out to the courtyard until the end of the day.

Back to present...

Izuku looked at Bakugou in fear, scared of getting blown up, which was bound to happen.

"Y-yes Kacchan...?" he replied meekly, terrified.

Katsuki pointed to his forehead, which was hidden by his spiked hair. "Explain. Now."

Izuku stammered over his words consistently. "R-right, well... D-denki and t-the others w-wanted to get back at you f-for the way you b-behave... --A-and I had nothing to do w-with this!--... U-uhm....T-t-they---"

"Oh for godsakes just speak like a normal human fucking being!"

Izuku flinched at Katsuki's harsh tone, trying hard to not stutter.

"T-they did that before I realised w-what they did... S-same with the comments about me on you..." Izuku fiddled with his sleeve cuff with anxiety, afraid of being hurt by the taller boy. Katsuki stepped closer to Izuku, making him cower under his shadow. Now they stood 2 feet away from each other, close enough to touch if one of the males reached out to the other.

"I ain't getting rid of this shit myself." Katsuki said, gesturing to his graffiti'd arms and face.

Izuku cocked his head to the side on confusion. "W-what do you mean, Kacchan...?"

Katsuki scoffed at the shorter boy. "I mean, dumbass, that you're gettin' rid of it for me."

Izuku was still a bit confused but nodded hesitantly, afraid of anything Bakugou would do to him if he said no.

To be continued...