Other Books

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting! Honestly I don't know if I LOVE the ending but I wanted something different because all books can't be the same with the perfect happily ever after endings, ya know?

Hope you guys get that but yeah. If you want to read more of my books, you can find them on my profile :) I've got happy endings, sad endings and some pretty weird endings, too. Haha, enjoy! Love you guys sooooooo much!

~~*~~   

He Wants Revenge

Description

Amanda thought she had found the love of her life.

She had everything perfectly planned out; the university she would attend, the car she would drive, the house she would own, the place she would get married and even the money she would earn.  

Much to her dismay, all her plans went straight down the drain when she caught her golden boy in bed with someone else.   

She thinks she is the only person who feels absolutely devastated, but she is proven wrong when, one night, a certain bad boy knocks on her door.

Now what could a six foot tall, arrogant jerk want from her? Isn't it obvious?

He wants revenge.

That Nerd

Description

Description

Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning?
Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested for it?
Ever played paintball at the park in nothing but your underwear?

Maya hasn't.
But she is about to...

Dylan Thompson is the most popular guy in the school and is seeking revenge after Maya slapped him for being a 'pervert'.