Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

The door bursted open.

"Hey treacherous three, you're needed-"

The voice stopped when his eyes landed on me. "Oh. My. Gosh! Who is this young man? I see my boys have stopped telling me the important things!" The man squealed and rushed over to me.

He reached forward to touch my face but I immediately flinched backwards and smacked my head on the bedpost. You could hear a loud bang as it happened and it hurt like hell.

"Ow!" I mutter under my breathe, reaching up to rub the throbbing part on the back of my head.

"Taylor!"

The triplets crawled up towards me and asked multiple times if i was alright. "I'm fine!" I groaned.

"No, baby, your not." Corey deadpanned and pressed a finger to the back of my head.

"Ouch!"

I slap a hand over my mouth after I realized he was testing me.

"Fine are you?" Chance growled.

"Lay down. I'm going to go get and ice pack. You two make sure he stays." Chase heads out of the room and down the hall.

They two triplets arrange the pillows into like a pillow coffin.

While they do this, I observe the man who is now watching me with concerned and confused eyes. He had curly platinum blonde hair, a set of shimmering green eyes, and rather short. Around 5'4ish. He looked a lot like the triplets.....

I beg the goddess for this not to be the triplets father. That would be humiliating. It doesn't help that the triplets are babying me.

The triplets gently push me down into the arrangement of pillows. Careful of my head.

"Where does it hurt, darling?" Chance whispered in my ear, laying down beside me. "It doesn't." I pout, turning my head towards him. Away for the staring eyes of the man.

"Don't lie to us, sunflower. It's our job to take care of you." Corey said from the other side of me.

I let out a long sigh.

"The back of my head, a little below the middle." I mutter.

"Thank you, darling."

"Thank you, sunflower."

I've been thinking about the whole mate thing but....

I don't know what I should think.

I mean, yeah, it's great that love is chosen for you. No need to be socially awkward and try to make people actually enjoy your presence.

It's nice that that said they swore to love and protect me until they take their final breathe. All of it seems amazing but.... I still feel lonely.

I don't even know the three. All I know is their names. They could have siblings, pets, allergies, past relationships, middle names, and so many other things and I have no clue.

Ugh. Why is life so difficult.

"I'm sorry about your head." The man called out of the blue."I didn't mean to startle you."

"I-its fine." I said under my breathe. I just wanted to sleep now.

My eyes were drooping but the man continued to talk but I wasn't listening. My brain felt to fuzzy to listen.

The last thing that happened before I passed out was something soft press against each side of my head.

Corey POV

"Daddy, you scared him." I whined. My wolf and I are not thrilled that our beautiful and frigile mate is even more injured. "I'm sorry, pup. I didn't know he would react badly or I would not have done it."

We've tried to confront him in the hospital room about his injuries but we got inturupted. Why is he covered in all these horrible markings?

They make me want to love and protect him even more. All his battle scars show how brave and tough he is. After all, he is still our sweet, pure, innocent angel. No matter what's he's done and what he's been through, we will always love him for enternity.

Taylor was long gone from being conscious and Chase was still getting the ice pack from the freezer in the kitchen. He should be back any minute.

As if on que, Chase quietly opened the door and shut it behind him. He was holding a gel pack wrapped in a soft cloth.

He sat next to us and Chance and I gently lifted his head while Chase set the gel pack under.

"He said it hurt right below the middle of his head." I murmured.

He nodded and adjusted the gel pack to rest on the sore part on his head. We set his head down to rest and covered him with covers and blankets. Expecially the grey fuzzy one. It was adorable to watch him snuggle with it, along with our pillows.

"I haven't seen you guys so gentle with someone since Cassie was born." Daddy smiled from the other side of the room.

"Mmm." We mumbled, each looking after Taylor is our own way. I was stroking his hair and jaw, Chance was rubbing his tummy, and Chase was constantly checking his temperature, feeling his pulse, and running his hands up and down his arm as he slept.

Chase worried a lot about Taylor's health since we saw his beaten skin but aren't we all? We want to be able to protect our little baby from all the scary things in the world but knowing we weren't there when he needed protection the most, hurts. It hurts so fucking bad.

"What's his name?" Daddy asked from the sitting area in our room. "Taylor. He's also a werewolf." Chance hummed, probably high on love.

"But he smells human?" Daddy questioned, confused.

"He said he isn't active with his wolf." Corey explained. "He hasn't shifted in almost 3 years. He won't say why though."

"He has a lot to explain doesn't he." Daddy sighed and we all nodded.

We have two dad's. Dad and daddy. Or the current Alpha's of the Diamond Spear pack. The fifth largest pack in the world but the second largest pack in America. The largest pack is somewhere in Germany or Russia.

If you want to know, you have to ask Chase. He's the brains of our trio, Chance is the muscles, and I'm the funny, loveable one. It all works out because I obviously have the best position.

"He's beautiful." Daddy continued.

"Daddy?" Chance asked.

"Yes, pup?"

"There's something concerning about him."

"What do you mean?"

Chance lifted his hoodie a little above his cute outie belly button. All the markings were on display. I rolled up the sleeve of the hoodie we placed on him at the hospital and more scars were visible. I just hope those weren't intentional.

Daddy gasped at the sight of his skin and covered his mouth with his hand. Eyes wide and tears threatening to drop.

"What happened to him?"