▹ KPupdates; George opens up.

GEORGE LEE OPENS UP ABOUT BEING CHEATED ON AND WHY HE HAS TRUST ISSUES.

Fans were left heartbroken for George Lee after he opened up about why he finds it hard to trust people. The boys later state that opening up doesn't come easy to George and this took him a lot of courage.

George was said to have teared up when speaking out on how it felt to grow up without a Mother and what it's like to know that she left when he was 3 months. He states that his Mother's departure, even though he was too young to understand it, has a big part in his lack of trust for people. He's scared to be left again.

He also opens up about how he felt neglected when his Father did end up moving on when he was twelve, George said the following: 'After my mum leaving me when I was 3 months and growing up with just my father, I grew attached to him. So, when he met my step Mum, I felt-I felt neglected in a way because I was so used to having him to myself and now I didn't, she had most of his attention and that hurt me a lot and put a real damper on my relationship with both of them."

People did not take well to the news, claiming that a child should never feel neglected by a parent, the kid should always be number one priority and George described it as his Father putting his relationship first. George has remained silent on the issue since leading fans to believe that their assumptions weren't wrong.

In the interview George then moved on to the topic of his last relationship which ended quite poorly. He said: 'The last time I was in a relationship, I was cheated on, but I opened up to this person about how scared I was to be left and they went against everything I had told them and cheated, which only made my trust issues worse. I've strayed away from relationships since then. I'd rather focus on the boys, my career and ARMY."

George did request for fans to just leave the topic at that and not do any research as his fans are prone to wanting to know every little detail. Of course, some didn't respect his request and still went onto do research and did find one of his exes - George has claimed in the past that he has only ever been in two relationships - the account of his ex was found somehow and was quickly switched to private as they received a lot of hate.

George took to Twitter himself to address the situation.

Many members of the fandom did issue apologies on Twitter and the ex made their account public again with a post simply saying 'thank you', which we can only assume was for George

Many members of the fandom did issue apologies on Twitter and the ex made their account public again with a post simply saying 'thank you', which we can only assume was for George. Aww, he's such a sweetheart and look at him in that fluffy jacket!

Anyway, make sure to tweet us your opinions on the situation @Kpupdatesofficial and we'll see you in the next post.