10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)

[A/N. This one shot consist of science and science fiction. Inspired by the amazing manga and soon to be anime in July, Dr. Stone. Highly recommend it as its become one of my favorite manga works. And in case you needed clarification, to those that have read the series. This'll be Izuku as somewhat like Senku.]

A lone girl walked alone on her way home from school. Her hair covering her eyes as it was styled in a bob cut bowl. Her bangs passing over her eyes as she walked and can see just fine with her hair covering her sight. She looked down and frowned at the thoughts troubling her.

'It's only seven months away...I wanna try for UA. But I don't know if my quirk is even good enough...' She thought as she looked to her right, seeing the local riverbank as she looked down at the water flowing by. Using her quirk by the slope of the riverbank.

Causing several small mushrooms to form and pop out of the grass. This was her quirk, Mushroom. She can grow mushrooms anywhere due to the spores she can emit in the air. "I doubt i'll even do well in these exams..." She said to herself in confliction with her dreams. Staring at her mushrooms resting on the edge between the grass slope and the blacktop.

"Launch!" A sudden explosion and high whistle like sound burst around the area as the girl stepped back. Looking above the air as she watched a small rocket flying higher and higher in the air. Until it became a small dot to her eye as it then exploded and a parachute appeared from the head of the rocket.

"Yeah now we're talking progress! 99.9 more feet higher in the air than the Mark 1 model! Alright! Get Excited!" She heard a enthusiastic voice coming from the base of the riverbank as she peeked over from the top. Seeing a boy wearing a lab coat, crouching at a cardboard box that had a laptop sitting atop of it.

"Kukuku. Now I'll see about upgrating the modem and using more processors for data gathering to further the probability ratio of the next Mark. Maybe I need to get more Razzberry Pi's to increase the timing and system upload to the rockets.." The boy said as he was writing and typing frequently as he continued on.

"U-Umm..." The girl spoke out, unsure of what even to say to the boy prattling on. The boy stopped and looked back at her. Seeing her shaken and looking down at him. "Hm? Oh sorry for scaring you with my new rocket. My bad." The boy said to her as he walked up the slope of grass to meet up with her face to face.

"N-No it's fine. I never expected a rocket to be launched all so sudden around here." She said as she waved her hands in a no manner as the boy looked around the air. Smelling the air and seeing the ground to see mushrooms. He crouched down and looked at them.

"Interesting..." "Interesting?" The girl questioned as she saw the boy pluck the mushrooms from the ground and observed them. Holding them in the air as he looked at them with one eye as he smiled.

"Your quirk. It's a emitter type based off of emitting spores from your body into the air around you. And whether or not depending on your will, or emotions, mushrooms and fungi spore out and pop out of anywhere." He said as the girl looked bewildered and taken aback at what he just said to her.

"I'm 10 billion percent spot on of how your quirk functions right?" He said, more as a statement than a question. 'How was he able to get all that from the mushrooms and the air?' "Y-Yeah. Its called Mushroom." The girl said as he watched the boy slide down the slope to his computer and opened the box, revealing beakers and tubes and lighters.

"Kukuku. An interesting quirk alright. So, what do you plan to do with this?" He asked as he waved his hand to come over to him. She was reluctant and skeptical, but she was curious as to why he's interested in his quirk. She carefully walked down the slope as he started to cut open the mushrooms she created and dissect it.