Chapter Nine- Jennie kim

Y/n's POV

"I'll choose-" before i can finish someone cuts me off.

"I'm going with you." Jennie said and i looked at her with full concern.

"Jen you just got shot-"

"Not up for debate bae." jennie stood up perfectly and i just sighed at her stubborness.

"Jisoo? a little help here." i turned to the girl and she shrugged.

"Sorry y/n but jennie gets what she wants." she said and i groaned in defeat.

"Fine come on." i said and held her by the waist so she can walk steadily. i saw her blush and i smirked as we walk out the door.

"Quiet if irene hears us we're as good as dead."i said and she silently laughed at my antics.

"She doesn't know?" jennie whispered as we get closer to the exit.

"She doesn't." seulgi came out of no where making me jump.

"Seulgi..." i said and she crossed her arms making me nervous as hell.

"Where are you going?" she asked in her serious tone. i cursed under my breath and gently smiled at her.

"I'm taking out jennie. why is that illegal?" i asked and she facepalm.

"Everything we do is illegal y/n." she rolled her eyes and i laughed quietly.

"Besides what the hell are you doing taking out jennie at this hour? and she just got shot for goodness sake."

"She wanted to." i shrugged and felt jennie pinch my side making me flinch.

"Really?"

"Seulgi just let us pass and you can go back to sleep." i said softly and she sighed.

"i know exactly what you're doing y/n. just... be careful. we don't know if yeri is alive or not." she said and hugged me.

"Wendy doesn't lie. even if she's a bitch she doesn't." i said that made her laugh.

"just distract my sister for me will you?" i said and she hesitated but nodded anyways

"I'm not making any promises y/n but i'll try my best. take care of this idiot will you jennie?" i frown at her and jennie chuckled before nodding in agreement.

"Now go. here." she gave me her car keys and i silently thanked her.

i held jennie on the waist again and walked to the garage putting her in the passenger seat.

"It's going to be a long ride jen." i warned her and she just shrugged.

"I'm sure i can handle roadtrip."

"But you have motion sickness."

"How do you know?" she asked suspiciously.

"Secret." i winked at her and drove out of the garage on from new york to los angeles.

"Now where are we going?" she asked and i chuckled.

"Los angeles."

she looked at me with a frown.

"The hell couldn't you just booked a private jet?" she asked loudly and i laughed.

"Now where's the fun in that? besides i love driving than sit on a plane for hours."

"You're driving for 40 hours." she said and i laughed even more.

"Like i said i like driving than sitting there doing nothing."

"You are such a weird person y/n."

"Yeah but you like me." i said and looked at her teasingly. she looked at the front and i saw the tint of pink in her cheeks

"just shut up and drive y/n." she said and i shook my head chuckling as i focus on the road.

~~

"Jennie~yah." i said nudging her shoulders. i wanted to eat so i have to wake her up.

"Mmh..." she mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"wake up i want to eat." i whispered and she immidiatelt woke up.

"I'll come with."

"Ofcourse you will." i said and turned off the engine helping her get out of the car to the diner.

we sat in the most private area in the diner even though it was 2 in the morning and no one is litterally here except the staff.

"hey guys." a cute little waitress walked towards us and gave us the menu.

"Just call for me if you're ready to order." she smiled widely at us and i said thank you.

i flipped the menu feeling eyes staring at me. i frowned and looked around to see no one but that staff and jennie beside me. i shrugged because i'm an idiot and continue to find food. after finding the food i like i ordered and waited patiently.

"y/n..." jennie started and i looked up from my side.

"Yeah?"

"Don't look at your right... the girl has a gun ready." she said lowly and i got tensed. i checked to see if my gun is here.

"Fucking hell." i whispered and jennie looked at me.

"What?"

"I left my gun in the car." i said and she facepalmed.

"I can hear you you know." the waitress said and i looked up to see her pointing the gun at us. i sighed and stood up shielding jennie and i raised my hands up.

"Who are you?" i asked calmly not wanting to trigger her.

"That's not your business. what are you doing here y/n?" she asked and i raised and eyebrow.

"You know me?"

"Wendy's ex lover sure." she shrugged and i put my hands down in anger.

"Who the hell are you?" i asked again losing my patience. she dropped her gun and walked to me.

"Do you know sungjae from btob?" she asked were inches apart.

"Him? he's a close friend. what's he to you?"

she sighed and put the gun away.

"I'm his ex wife. my name is joy." she extended a hand out to me and i shook it.

"Soo-young?" i asked and she nodded.

"Jesus i thought you were going to shoot." i said as i at back down beside jennie.

"I'll shoot when you deserve it y/n."

"do you really work here? if so we're starving." i said and she laughed and nodded. she excused herself and now it was just me and jennie again.

"You know her?" Jennie asked and i nodded.

"Sungjae is one of my close friends and he said he was married but he never got a chance to introduce me to her." i said looking at joy fixing the plates.

"Where is sungjae now?"

i shrugged. "Probably at seoul. that's his birth place."

"Why did joy and sungae got divorced?" jennie asked once again.

i sighed. "Sungjae is a paranoid freak. he easily gets jealous. when joy was hanging out with my her friend namjoon sungjae thought she was cheating on her. sungjae forced a divorce and that was it. joy was also tired because of sungjae's jealousy. she couldn't hang out with her friends never got the freedom to do so."

jennie nodded and the food arrived.

"Thanks soo young." i said and she nodded disappearing to the kitchen.

"eat now. later we're going straight to los angeles."

~~