Imagine #28 ~ Damon Salvatore {REQUESTED}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by AStoryWriterForMe

Warning: Containing Smut    - [Forbidden Love Imagine]

Enjoy x 

________________________________

{Dad's Best Friend - Our little secret} 

You headed down the stairs to get a drink to hear your dad speaking to someone in the living room.; you had heard the front door open and close just a few minutes before.  "(Y/n)?" He called, his voice steady. You walked into the living to see him and his best friend Damon sitting on the sofa together. "Damon's here." He stated the obvious. 

"I know." You replied. "Hey Damon." 

"Hey (Y/n)." He said giving a small wave as he smiled at you. You felt your heart beating fast in your chest as your eyes fixed on him. His blue eyes were glistened and were fixed on you.You couldn't deny that he was handsome and you obviously felt something for him but you knew that it was inappropriate, practically forbidden. He was your dad's best friend and not to mention, 150 years old. He was a vampire, that's how he knew your father was a vampire hunter and after seeing Damon was one of the good guys, he allowed him to help hunt the vampire that had evil motives that went around killing everyone. 

"I have to head out and see Sheriff Forbes." Your dad said. "(Y/n), you'll be okay helping Damon hunt this vampire, right?" Usually, he wouldn't ask you to get involved in this type of thing but desperate times called for desperate measures. He stood up and kissed your forehead. "See you later." He said, before closing the door behind him and driving away into town. You looked at the table in the middle of the room, there was a few old books sitting on top of it. You had seen many of these before, many were currently taking up room in your house. 

You looked down at the books, resting your arms on the table, reading the content of the book. "So basically, we're looking for a psychopath?" You said, as Damon stood beside you and laughed. "Basically." He said, you brought yourself up to his level. He was stood tremendously close to you and you felt your heart beating inside your chest. He continued to smile at you, his fingers running up and down your arms. "I can hear your heart beating inside your chest." He aadmitted. "Am I making you nervous?" 

"A little?" You said. 

"Why, are you scared of me?" 

"No, not scared."

"What then?" He asked curious. 

"Honestly, I find you ridiculously attractive." You said, your cheeks blushing. 

"Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow. You gave a small nod, not looking him in the eye. He leaned in and kissed you, taking you by surprise. You pulled away, knowing that it was wrong but immediately found your lips crashing back onto his. His fingers became tangled in your hair as the moment became heated and passionate. He lifted you up and threw you on the sofa, as he simultaneously removed your t-shirt, leaving you in your bra.  "Damon..." You moaned as he clambered on top of you. "I know babe." He replied as he kissed your neck, leaving small love bites.  

In a heated moment, you what was left of each others clothes off. "Damon, I want you." You told him. "Please." You begged. He smirked, pressing his lips against yours as he placed himself at your entrance. He steadied himself before slowly placing his member inside of you. You let out a gasp of surprise. He waited a moment to give you a chance to adjust to him before he began to move himself in and out. Your nails dug into his back as he pleased you. You wanted more and for some reason, him being forbidden only made him hotter. 

"Is this okay?" He asked you as he moaned.

"Yes." You managed. "Yes!" 

He continued on, his thrusts getting harder and faster every time. You were feeling things that you had never felt before. "Damon!" You moaned, reaching your climax in unison. He collapsed on top of you. "That was better than hunting evil vampires any day." He told you, as he kissed you and holding you close to him in his arms. "This'll be our little secret."