~7~

FAY

     "Well... Well... Well."

I knew Elroy was about to say something to upset me, but I wasn't up for another argument. All I wanted to do was rest, and maybe after that, we could argue till he was sated.

"So you're still seeing Lucas?" He asked.

My brows came together as I studied him "Excuse me?"

"Oh please, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about... I saw how close the both of you were just now." He said.

"That was not what you think it looked like... Lucas is my friend." I said, defending myself.

"Yeah- if there's one thing I know about models like you, then it would be the fact that you all were designed to sleep with each and every photographer that you work with... It's just like a normal thing for you guys right?" He asked.

I clenched my jaw, feeling the intense anger building up inside me. "I can't believe you're calling me a cheap slut."

"Call it whatever." He muttered.

"You can't just come in here and insult me, Elroy, I don't sleep around with my photographers... I'm not a cheating girlfriend."

"Did I call you one?" Elroy asked.

I let a out a strained breath, turning away from him to go get my clothes.

But his hand encircled around my arm, turning me to face him forcefully.

"Listen here Fay, cause I'm not gonna repeat myself... Next time you think of having a round with any of my photographers, make sure you lock the door, we wouldn't want anyone publishing crazy stuffs that'd get my grandma into an hospital bed, cause I swear to God, if you do anything to harm my grandma, I'll strangle you with my bare hands."

I fought back the tears about to pull down my eyes.

I wasn't one to stay strong.

At the slightest bit of insult or raised voice, I'd go into a crying spree.

"Fine, I'll make sure to lock the doors when I'm getting it on with one of your photographers." I muttered, looking up at him... He was taller than me, but I was proud to say, as a model, my head was up to his chest neck level.

His eyes widened a bit at my remark as he let go of my arm.

"So you're indeed sleeping around, aren't you?" He asked.

"You can think whatever you wanna think Elroy, it's not like you would believe me if I told you the truth." I muttered. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I heard you modeled for the bikini shoot."

"So?"

"What do you mean so? It's my company, I can go wherever I like."

"Did I tell you otherwise, Elroy?" I asked him.

"I don't like the way you're speaking to me Fay. Mind your tone with me." He frowned.