Chapter 3: poison

KAKASHI'S POV:

(A bit after Ryo left Kabuto to fight off Kakashi)

I fought Kabuto for what seemed like hours until Kabuto stopped to listen into his ear piece "Yes lord Orochimaru, I understand." Kabuto said into his ear piece. "Sadly our fight has to come to a sudden end it seems." Kabuto said to me. And with that he did a few hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "Crap, I need to get the scroll back." I muttered to myself. I started to make my way back to the leaf. After a couple hours of walking I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my injured leg, I doubled over in pain and when I tried  standing up again  I got really dizzy and the world around me started to spin, next thing you know I passed out.

RYO KŌRI'S POV:

I awoke from my nap when I heard a loud thud. I quickly stood up and reached into my pouch and pulled out a kunai. I started making my way towards the source of the sound. After taking a couple steps I stumbled over a.....body it seemed? I put my fingers to their neck checking for a pulse not yet taking a look at the persons face. I felt a heartbeat but it was very faint, they have ten minutes at most. I got back up and dragged the body back to camp. Once I got close enough to the campfire I noticed who it was that I was dragging. It was Kakashi the silver haired ninja I had fought earlier. I stripped him of all his clothes but left his boxers and face mask on. I checked his body for any injuries and found a burn on his leg. Damn, it was a burn that my fire breathing dragon had given him earlier, whenever people get burned by my dragon they usually have at most, one day to live because what many don't suspect is that my dragons flames are poisonous, but luckily for Kakashi I am the only one with the antidote for the poison. I commanded the snow breathing dragon on my back to come to life and asked it put a layer of snow on Kakashi's burn. The snow then turned into scales, this acted as a new but temporary skin until his healed. The scales contained the antidote which in a couple of days would heal him and then peel off. After I was done treating him I commanded my dragons to go search for some food. After a while of waiting they finally came back with fish and quite large ones if I may add. I fed them then told them to transforms back into swords. I then cooked the rest of the fish and ate some but left one for when the silver haired man would wake up from his nap. I tied up Kakashi and infused the rope I used with chakra so that if he were to wake up while I was asleep and tried to escape the chakra in the ropes would signal me of his attempts. One I finished I laid back down and dozed off the moment I closed my eyes.

KAKASHI'S POV:

I awoke in a cold sweat. "Where am I." I whispered under my breath as I took a look at my surroundings, then all of the events that took place last night came rushing back into my mind. I looked down and realized that I was tied up and only in my boxers, I then looked down at my leg that was injured yesterday and realized that it was covered in...scales? "What the fuck." I said. I then looked to my left and noticed the rouge ninja that took the scroll of sealing yesterday was deep in sleep. I started wiggling around to try and free myself then all of a sudden the rope around my body started to glow, I stopped and looked at Ryo and saw her open her eyes slightly then go back to sleep. Dang I think she infused the rope with chakra to warn her if I tried to free myself of the roped tied around my body. I laid as still as possible while trying to think of a way to free myself and take Ryo and the scroll of sealing back to the village. After awhile of planning I noticed Ryo stirring in her sleep and then wake up. "Hey you're finally awake." She said rubbing her eyes. "You hungry?" She asked me. "What am I doing here?" I said ignoring her question. "Ok I guess not." "Answer the question." I demanded. "Well...I was sleeping last night and then I woke up because I heard a loud noise and I went to go investigate, then I stumbled upon your unconscious body, I then checked your pulse and it was very faint so I dragged you back to camp." "Why am I half naked though?" "I stripped you of your clothes to look for the cause of your faint heartbeat which I later found out was a burn on your leg that one of my dragons had given you earlier and, fyi, my dragons flames are poisonous. But luckily for you I have an antidote for the poison and your burn should be healed in no time." "So that explains the scales." I said. "Yup." She said popping the p and looking off into the distance. After a couple minuets of awkward silence my stomach grumbled. "So you are hungry you liar." She turned around and grabbed something that was behind her, it was two pieces of cooked fish. She then walked over to me, sat down, and picked a piece of meat off and tried feeding it to me but then stopped realizing I had my mask on. "Looks like I'm gonna have to take that mask of yours off so you can eat." "Don't." I growled "Why not? I've been wondering what you've been hiding under that mask anyways." "I don't want to eat anything that you cooked, I don't know if you've poisoned it." "Now why would I go through all that trouble of healing you if I was just going to poison you again, if I wanted you dead that badly I would've just left your limp body out in the cold to die." "Ok well then that doesn't matter, you still can't take my mask off, I don't want you seeing my face." "Why?" "Personal reasons, don't question it." "Okie dokie. I'm not gonna complain, if anything that means there's more food for me to eat." She then proceeded to gobble down the remaining fish at an in humane speed. "What? Didn't they tell you that it's rude to stare?" She said with a mouthful of food. "You disgust me." "Whatever loser, also you still haven't thanked me for saving your life." "Why should I? It's not like I asked you to." "Ok I guess I'll just pack my things and go and leave you here to die." And with that she did what she said was going to do. "Wait. Don't leave me here." I said the moment she stepped onto the grass. "Ok let's get going then."

Authors note: what up y'all please vote and also comment your thoughts and opinions!!!! Also please inform me of any grammatical errors.