[7] What X-men Is About?

Dad? Is this where you've been
for the past ten years?!
Dad, no!

🌟
⭐️
💫

Tony said I am welcomed to spend the rest of our misery lives together, said although this isn't my world but his home is mine also mine.

Though I'd love to stay and I will eventually end up there, I have more things to take care of. I tracked down on my own on certain lists.

Clint Barton lost all his family, except for himself, or at least that's what I guessed happened, because he was nowhere to be found. I heard rumors about Marvel wanted to make him ronin, for a split second I wondered if he will become an anti-hero or a vigilante, and I let it go because there's no way I can track him down on my own right now.

Then I went looking for Scott, I was actually scared he might die because I know nothing about Ant-man and the wasp, as far as I'm concerned they might even make Ant-man 3 focus on Cassie. But what about the contract though? I don't know anything anymore.

Wakanda lost their king and princess, I was out of reach to intervene or help, not that I can anyway.

   Ned was also gone.

[Confirmed by Jon Watts but it could be a fake article]

   I tried searching for what was left off of Scott, but I couldn't track where they took all his belongings, it was almost unreal, or maybe it was the movie's plot that the time is not right yet.

   After months of a search that didn't get me anything passed and I returned back to Tony,'s door he seemed a lot better, physically at least. He didn't want to bring up Peter and I didn't expect him to be able to.

   "So how was your search?" He asked, we were just chilling on the couch next to the fireplace.

   "I got... mostly nothing." I signed.

He didn't say anything but drank a glass of wine down.

"You have to believe that this is not the end..."

"I know." He looked into the fire. "I'm still... disappointed in myself." That sentence came out so awfully soft.

"It will get better." I said. "It has to."

He looked as if he was about to cry or passed out and so I changed the subject, thinking back about one of the first memory I had with Tony Stark.

"I should tell you about how it all started. Iron man, from my world it was the very first movie of Marvel's own productions."

That lifted the heavy thoughts off of him a little, so I continued.

"Marvel was a comic company, back then it didn't do as good as DC, another company, but Marvel also had these superheroes like X-men... Fantastic four..." I didn't bring up Spider-man. "And they sold the license for a movie company to make to Fox... and Sony whatever."

"I'm so curious about what X-men is all about."

"They're great too, Cherik is my ship."