Chapter 26:Trip In Paris

I have found out that

Theres ain't no surer way to

Found out whether you like

a people Or hate them

Than to travel with them.
MarkTwain=

ALEXIA's POV
(Warning it's unedited)

"We are going to Paris for our wedding IL mio amore!"

"WHAT? NO Lorenzo! You're being unreasonable!" I whined

"Sono serio, Cara Mia, we made a DEAL"! he said. leading me to the waiting crafts. (I'm serious, my darling)

I don't know what to feel, I wanna cry with frustration, anger or regrets but I can't do anything. It's a Private plane, it state of great comfort or elegance. Have a small bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. What I like most is this chair it soft and comfy, it can also reclines when the occupant lowers the chair's back and raises its front. It has a backrest that can be tilted back, and often a footrest that may be extended by means of a lever on the side of the chair, or may extend automatically when the back is reclined. It's awesome.

I totally ignore nor speak to Lorenzo at all.Even when he offers me drink. I give him cold stare,"leave me alone", Luckily He give up and gave my privacy.

"Alexia, wake up, you need to have dinner" a soft tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes and I realize I fall asleep.

"I'm not hungry", I answered and turned my back at him.

"Don't be childish Alexia"

"I'm not being a childish, you're the one who's being jerk here Lorenzo!" you can't just do or decide on my will, You didn't own me! I burst out with frustration. I stand up and run to the comfort room.

Tears suddenly flowing into my eyes. This is not the life that I never dream of. How he be so cruel, I'm going to married without even knowing of my parents! I hate him!!

I wash all the dried tear of crying. I don't know how long I stayed inside. I walk outside, about to get back to my chair but.

"Can we talk"? Lorenzo asked leaning on the wall. He seemed like he waited for me.

"We've nothing__! He cut me off.

"Please!", I look at him. He's serious. Lorenzo Montero never say please to anyone. He lives to be pleased.

I nod. He lead me to mini living room. I seat into the soft couch, but I didn't say anything.

"never in my life I say this but__ Alexia, I'm Sorry I didn't meant to upset you," he apologized. I was surprise. I look up to him, I saw sincerity in his face. I didn't say anything.

"OK that's all, Alexia, looking at me like I grown-up with three heads, could you say anything? He jacoled.

I control my giggle. He's so uncomfortable at apologizing. Maybe because he's not used to it. He hate to be in that position

"Can You bring the food here, I'm starving" he suddenly demanded. Embarrassed.

Doesn't take so long when two guy wearing nice sets of same suit came, holding trays full of varieties food.
I give him a question look.

"You didn't accept my apologies, so maybe if I feed you, you might change your mind" . He said.

"Why do you need, to be so bossy? I asked.