|Six|

Damon.

We arrived at the castle and my wolf Riven hasn't spoken to me. I'm really starting to get worried maybe there's something wrong, I really have no idea.

One of my warriors help Natalie to remove her bags from my limousine. She approaches me with a sweet smile and I can't help but smile back.

"I have been waiting for you for so long and I can't believe I finally have you in my arms." I mutter embracing her tightly in my arms as I inhale deeply her sweet scent.

"I have been waiting for you too," she offers with a smile.

"Come on, my family is dying to meet you." I urge as I grasp her tiny hand on my large ones leading her towards the pack house. We walk in as I link my warriors to take her belongings to my floor.

We walk in and almost immediately everyone turns towards us smiling all knowing that I had finally found my mate, their Luna Queen.

As we get to the kitchen my parents and sister comes out both wearing huge smiles. When my sister sees us she squeals and runs towards us.

I open my arms ready to hug her but instead she runs towards Natalie and gives her a bone crashing hug. I stare at her a chuckle leaving my lips.

Natalie who had been standing there kind of bored smiles at her before hugging her back.

"Hi! My name is Leila and this jerk here is my brother," she states proudly grinning wildly at her.

"Hi, I'm Natalie. Natalie Sparks." She responds a shy smile forming on her lips. My parents who had been silent come closer, both of them greeting her.

"Hello dear. I'm Lily and this is my mate Hunter." My mom states and she shakes her hand too with absolutely no joy at all making me scrunch my nose in confusion. My mom was the one who kept pestering me about finding my mate.

"Welcome to the family Natalie." My father utters a small smile gracing his features.

"Thank you," she shyly replies.

After the formal introduction, Natalie and Leila went out saying they were going to do some girl stuff, whatever that is. Those are her words, not mine.

"Mom, why aren't you excited? You are the one who is always urging me to find a mate?" I inquire as we enter our meeting room.

"Of course I'm happy for you dear, but something feels off about that girl." She mutters quietly staring off with a weird look.

"What do you mean mom?" I ask barely keeping my irritation from her earning a disapproving look from my father. She can't speak badly about my mate though.

"I don't know Damon, just...be careful." She states smiling sadly at me.

"What do you think dad?" I ask my father who has been quiet all this time.

"I agree with your mother, something isn't quite right." He replies and I stare at both of them shocked.

"Why would you even doubt my mate? You were the ones who insisted that I find her?" I snap as I glare at the two of them.

"Just be careful son." My dad murmurs as they both leave the meeting room with my mother leaving me dumbfounded and confused.

**********

After spending time with Leila, Natalie comes back and the moment she sees me she gives a huge smile and runs over before giving me a huge hug which shocks me to say the least.

"Did you have fun with my sister?" I inquire with a small smile which she reciprocates with a huge one.

"Yes, your sister is great. I had so much fun." She replies with a contagious smile.

"I'm glad you had a great time, now let head to our room." I state as I grab her waist before placing her on my arms and carrying her bridal style to my room earning a beautiful squeal from her. She wraps her arms around my neck and snuggles to my chest. I inhale her sweet scent and head to our room.

After she had unpacked and arranged her stuff in my walk in closet, we head down where I was going to announce her as my Luna but as the rules states, we are not going to mate nor mark each other for about six months and hold a ball to announce all other alphas about her coronation.

We are supposed to learn more about each other. This only applies to the Alpha King for the wrong queen can actually bring disaster to all the werewolf pack and race itself.

"I'm going to announce you tonight as my mate and Luna," I state and she actually smile a full blown smile that lights up her entire face making me question her abit.

"Really?" She squeals in sheer joy before flinging her arms over me a slight laugh escaping my lips.

"Yes, now get something to wear and come downstairs." I urge as I smile at her. I leave the room and let her get changed as I take the guest room.

*****

After our dinner I stand up and everyone turns to me with smiles.

"Hello everyone. I just wanted to announce that I have found my mate and your future Luna, please all welcome Natalie." I state with a smile feeling proud that she is here with me. They all turn to her and smile at her while cheering loudly.

Natalie smiles again but my I can't help but feel this smile is so different. Her eyes light up in something that even myself I can't decipher and looks...creepy, if I can actually call that.

My eyes does not leave her and when she notices me, her eyes widen and she offers me a more genuine one. That was weird and I think I should actually consider what my parents told me.

I look away and concentrate on my people who give me huge smiles for finding my Luna.

****

Major Edit ❤️

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

😘😘