Chapter 8

Happy reading 📖❤️

Cherry's POV

That manwhore won't change. He is crushing on Chris while he has a wonderful boyfriend. I know he won't last with him. I swear I will bust his head when he comes tomorrow to do my makeup and my hair.

Sofia said she is coming and it's almost 10pm, she isn't here yet. I have to call my parents to know what's going on. I'm so worried about her. Also, my parents are still in the US. Sofia is the one coming from UK.
"Mom" I said when she picked up the phone
"Baby, how are you?" She asked
"Good mom. Have you heard from Sofia?" I queried
"She is already on her way to your house." She seemed excited
"Why do you sound so happy?" I queried again
"Never mind baby. I love you so much" she said and ended the call

I can't wait to see my sister. I couldn't hide my excitement. I really missed her so fucking much. I sat in the living room to wait for her. I kept looking at the entrance till someone entered, It was my sister. I got up and quickly run to her but that dumbass jerk, hugged her first and tossed her around. They looked like lovers who haven't seen each other in a decade. After their welcome celebration, we hugged each other tightly.

"Sofia, can we can talk?" Chris successfully spoiled my mood. I'm going to third wheel again. This happens anytime the three of us meet. I'm always the one left out. I wanted to be friends with him but he was the one who shut me out and started the war. At first, I thought they were in love with each other but I was wrong.

Chris's POV

Sofia is here! I couldn't hide my excitement. She is my only friend who I share my secrets with. In fact, we share our secrets together. She is like my twin sister because we have so many things in common. We always talk on the phone. I have told her about what have happened ever since her sister came. She pleaded me to be patient with her.
I was so shocked to learnt that Cherish is suffering from depression and anxiety. I couldn't believe it because she doesn't look like one. Sofia said she always tries to hide her emotions, And I think it's true. According to Sofia, Cherish tried to kill herself when she was still a teen. She was the one who saved her but promised Cherish that she won't tell anyone not even their parents. I finally came to understand their strong sisterhood bond. Sofia cares so much about her sister, she even tolerate her rude behavior at times. She is scared to lose her sister. I'm now starting to like her because she isn't what I think she was. Liking her as friend as a matter fact not the other way.
I have to find out the secret behind her attempted suicide. Sofia doesn't want to tell me that.
"Hey brother in law" Sofia pulled me out of my thoughts.
"I miss you"I hugged her tightly
"Same here boo"she replied
"Hope my sister isn't giving you so much trouble that you can't handle" Sofia voiced out again
"That clumsy sister of yours really needs prayers" I teasingly said that
"Don't to you dare call me my sister that ever again!!" she barked out.
"Cool babe, no hard feelings" I tried to calm her down
"Better!!!" She glared at me
"You are just like your sister except that you are better than her in a different way" I smiled at her "anyway tell me about that jerk in your college who is chasing you?" I asked
"First of all, Nathan is not a jerk. You better learn how to talk." She blushed
"Oh you are blushing. You like him,don't you?" I got curious
"Yeah I like him but he is so possessive of me. We are not yet an item but Nathan Harrison is so popular among girls and I feel so insecure. But he is not a playboy like you, she emphasized of the word "you." He is caring and a responsible guy who adores women especially his mother and me I guess ." She continued to blush at the thought of him
"Sofia Wilson is in love" I teased her.

Who remembers Nathan Harrison from "His Child"?

Please vote, comment and share 🥰🥰