Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.

Your POV

"That lesson was good," I spoke interjecting myself into the conversation.

"Definitely!" Kai cheers wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Especially when Lloyd lost."

"Hey!" Lloyd shouted from behind us, pushing through Kai's arm and walking beside Kai and me. "I didn't lose. The training had to stop."

I laughed at his comments, he turned to me with a look. "But you would have lost if you did fight your father."

"Hey!" shouted Lloyd lightly punching my arm. I rubbed my arm and whine in pain, fake obviously because I am really strong. "I won against already."

"Yeah, but you had me," I winked at him.

Lloyd's eyes shot open before turning away from me. I giggled softly holding Lloyd's shoulder. "I would believe in you if you fought him alone anyway." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Lovebirds, pay attention!"

I swung my head around to see all the ninja, besides Lloyd and me, hurdling Zane.

I rush to Zane, seeing an android. Tied in robes that Zane held onto.

Her red eyes arched down in anger as she tried to struggle her way out.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Pixel. An android like me," Zane introduces Pixel to me.

"So, what are we going to do with her?" Coke questions.

"We are going to use these," Zane pulled out a gold piece. It didn't look like a weapon or anything useful.

"I'm so confused," I mumbled under my breath.

"No! We are not using weapons!" Garmadon shouts barging in.

"These are not weapons, Garmadon. They are Techno Blades. Used to hack into electronic items, vehicles, or in this case. Pixel," Jay explains in detail.

'Interesting... we could use them to attack the overlord. Hack into his system...'

"Uh? Where am I?" Pixel questions.

Zane began untying the robes around her. Pixel thanked Zane and she then apologized to all of us.

'I still don't trust her. She can't be. She can still have access to the Overlord to send him our information.'

"I didn't come alone."

I jumped from my spot looking around the area. I spotted a person in a black suit. Multiple following behind him.

"What are they, Pixel?" I ask still keeping my eyes on them.

"Androids. But they only answer to each other and the Overlord," she answers. Seems honest.

Quickly the jumped down and flew too. Coming closer to us.

I ran closer to the monastery, climbing my way up as fast as my feet can go. I wanted to reach the ones flying down.

Pulling my body up, I felt a kick on my shoulders. Knocking my body up and across the monastery roof top.

I lifted myself up, seeing a android. A bright red eye stared at me well the other seemed different. Like a laser.

A red been shot at my feet. I reacted quickly jumping back. "Well, I seem right."

The android shot three more at my chest. I leaned forward, land on my hands and knees. I sprinted forward throwing a punch at the android.