Hogsmeade

Amy's POV

The rest of the week went by rather uneventful by that I mean Bellatrix free . Bellatrix had only really spoken to me if she needed to in potions and everything she said to me would be blunt but other than that she payed no attention to me other than the constant staring .

However I was currently making my way towards the great hall for my breakfast before everyone went to Hogsmeade as it was Saturday yet I still had nobody to go with so I might just stay at Hogwarts .

"Oi Amy ?"

I turned around to see James making his way towards me alongside Sirius .

"Look if your asking me to prank again then I really don't want to end up with more burnt arms so the answer is most likely no"

I knew that Bellatrix didn't mean to get me burnt considering she somewhat sincerely apologized also I was the one to choose to push her out of the way so i guess it was just a accident on her behalf .

"Actually we was going to ask you to tryout for chaser in quidditch as the tryouts are tommorow"

I raised my eyebrows at the James .

"And why would I want to do that ?"

"Because remember last year when Bruce Mclaggen broke his ankle and was unable to play chaser and after politely asking you , you finally agreed to take his place and you was wayyy better than him ?"

"Ok you didn't politely ask me you practically begged me and I only said yes so you would shut up"

"Please Amy we need you"

"Are you going to beg like last year ?"

"Yeah obviously it's me after all"

"Fine if I must"

"Thanks Amy I owe you"

"That you do"

James grinned as did Sirius before they made there way to meet Lily and Marlene for there Hogsmeade dates .

I walked in the great hall to find the place basically empty there was the first and second years then very few 3rd , 4th ,6th and 7th years all which was in houses Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff . I saw that the only 5th year not going besides myself was Bellatrix .

I began to tuck into my breakfast not paying much attention to the people around me .

I felt a figure looming over me before they sat across from me which caused me to look up . I was slightly shocked to see Bellatrix but then again I wasn't .

"Need me to do another part of the project Black?"

"Actually no"

"Well then why are you talking to me ? I wouldn't want to tarnish your precious reputation"

"Look I don't care and it's not like my friends are here right now anyway there all in Hogsmeade"

"Same here . Marlene is with Sirius , Lily with James and Alice with Frank"

"I thought you would've got with Lupin or maybe even Pettigrew by now"