Author's Note 2

Hi, guys!!

Suyin is back here again for another early note. I'm trying to relax my from the stress I have caused myself on Chapter 3, which was the part where Ying breaks the 5862 keypad code. I may be smart (just like seraphinalakmana have said), but I think I've used too much brainpower for that chapter.

Remember: This is not another chapter.

So, in order to relax my mind, why don't we play a harmless little game?

Don't worry no violence won't be part of this game. I promise. I swear. You can invite your trusty followers in this game.

The game doesn't has a name yet, but here are the mechanics:

‡ Up above my note is my current profile picture, which I personally drawn it myself. This person has a very important role on my first-ever story, BOBOIBOY GALAXY: OPERATION 5862, but this character hasn't been released in any of the previous chapters.

‡Your goal is to find out who is this mysterious character, what is her personality, and how is she gonna benefit the entire plot. You can put your theories on the comments after every chapter I will make. Or you can post them on my wall.

‡If you can't think of her real identity, then might as well guess. Maybe your theories about this girl is a lot closer than you see. You can team up as a group so that the game won't explode all your brain cells and the police might find your bodies dead while holding your cellphones/laptops/computers. (kidding!)

‡The first person/group who correctly (or closely) guesses the character will be the winner of my "harmless little game." The prize for the winner is that she/he/they will ask me 24 personal questions and I will willingly post my answers on the same book. TRUTHFULLY.

‡Don't worry. This might be a really hard game, but I'll be secretly leaving "bread crumbs" in the next chapters. As soon as you read them (especially the upcoming Chapter 4), you might get a visual on my mysterious girl.

‡Now what if... no one got it right or no one did send any theory, well... I'll think about that later.

‡Deadline of this game: {>_+}....
Maybe 4 Chapters away, I guess. I am really not sure of the date; I'm just basing it on how many chapters I can write before I can reveal my o/c person.

And that's it for the mechanics. I'm not gonna pressure you all even more. Bye-bye!

P.S: Thank you for the following people who followed and voted my first book:

_Amethyx_
BuRocks17
fangirl78123
floatingheels
kazscircus
lala_lolli-chan
seraphinalakmana
UserGalaxy

I hope to see more of you and your books in the future!