{15}

Jin pov

"Hello?" I picked up a random call.

"How nice to hear your voice, Kim Seokjin." I clenched my teeth hard. Be patient. I can hear through the line a dark chuckle.

"Seo Soojin. Who send you?" She laughs sarcastically.

"it has been one month and you keep on asking the same question. Don't worry, you will know soon."

"you better stop with all this! Or else I will stop you myself!" I scoffed.

"are you certainly to stop me? No. I'm confident that you cannot stop me."

"I don't care how long it takes, I will search for you and I won't stop until I get my hands on you." I felt my body shake with anger.

"Don't play the big-head guy with me, Jin." the next thing I knew she hung up.

"is she messing with me with her unknowing calls?! What else does she want?!" I tried to hold my anger. I need Yoongi. Now.

Yoongi pov

"woah! This is huge!" Chan spoke, gawking with his stupid blank expression.

"close your mouth before a fly enters." I tell him, walking towards the mansion with him following me. As we got inside, Chan gasped loudly. "dude, chill. Your eyes are going to pop outta your head." he giggles, still scanning around. I saw the guys sitting and chatting around. I smile, getting closer to them.

"hey, guys. What's up?" I greet. They all stood and greeted back. I was about to introduce them to Chan when Jin came running down the stairs, calling my name with Jungkooks tone as he got through the door exit. I stare at them with confusion. They got close to me and spoke at the same time.

"Yoongi, we need to talk!" They stare at each other.

"I need him first." Jungkook says.

"and I need him, too." Jin stated.

"mine is urgent." Jungkook fires, shuts his eyes.

"well, mine is so." Jin fired back. Before Jungkook could say anything, he looks at the guy beside me.

"Ah," I forgot about that. "this is Chan. My cousin. Bang Chan." they were thunderstruck by my words.

"I thought... You had no relative?" Jin says slowly. I nod.

"I will tell you all later. And there is something I wanna discuss about with you guys." I say.

"hello! It's so nice seeing something new and cool!" Chan smiles widely, looking around the house again, childishly. I rest my arm around his neck.

"see you later. I'm hungry." I wave and drag Chan with me. A hand stopped me from moving.

"hey," it was Jungkook. "What I have got to say is important." I inhale, feeling pissed.

"look, I just came back from a long trip and I'm exhausted as heck. I have so many things to think about, and many things to do, it's frustrating! Please, be patience with me. I hope you understand." with that I walked away.

~

"Thanks for the food, Yoongi." Chan said and sat on the sofa.

"feel at home." I say and he smiles, giving me a nod. I turn around when hearing a door sound, revealing Taehyung. He closes the door slowly and looks at me. He gave off a small smile.

"Yoongi, you back." He says getting closer.

"hey, buddy." we bro hugged. "how has your days been without me?" he shakes his head.

"good, not much." he laughs lightly, looking down. "As always." something is wrong.

"I smell lies." he looks back up, shaking his head.

"I'm telling you, nothing happened." with his cold face, I stopped pushing him any further. I only nodded. He looks at the sleepy Chan who is watching on his phone. "who is he?"

"Chan. My cousin." he looks back at me with question look writing over his face. "tell you later with the others." he nods.

Y/n pov

"the breakfast is ready downstairs." I hear lady Sana say after getting out of the bathroom. She was wiping the windows. Walking to the kitchen to see two new faces. I frown. Who are those? I gather all my guts and faced them. I move the chair to sit when I flinched of a broken glass sound. This guy startled me! I stare at him idiotic. He was staring back, our eyes locked together, he quickly looks down at the broken glass.

~

"Yoongi! What's wrong!?" Hoseok asks worried. Yoongi stole some quick glances at Y/n. Jimin laughs, saying,

"I know she is pretty. Unfortunately she is taken by Taehyung." he looks over his shoulder at Yoongi. "perhaps, you wouldn't betray Taehyung and take her. Would you?" He smiles brightly at Yoongis shock face. Taehyung came right in and Jimin turns back to his seat.

"I heard some breaking noise. Get someone to clean that up." Taehyung says, taking a seat beside Y/n. Y/ns seat is in between Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi sat in front of her. He was still staring at her. Chan whispers if he was alright. Yoongi nods.

"Yoongi stop. You will make her uncomfortable." whispered RM. Yoongi nods quickly and tries to stop.

"are you alright? You seem pale." Y/n asks, smiling. He stood up and walks away. His tears starting to run uncontrollable. He hides his mouth. He thought, Why are they alike?

"Don't mind him... lets start with the food." Jin says.

"sure." was all she could say. While eating in silence, Chan broke it with a question.

"what's your name?" she gulped the last food and spoke,

"Y/n."

"perhaps, are you related to anyone from here?"

"no." she says shaking her head. "well, I'm his wife." she points at Taehyung and awkwardly laughs. For some reason, Taehyung was surprised by her honest words. For him It felt as if they were really close.

"I see, I see. I'm Chan, by the way."

"nice to meet you, Chan." they smiled along. The silence couldn't be silent. They kept on chatting with smiling faces. The house echoes with their loud laughs.

"Ah, I haven't laughed in ages! Thanks to you, Chan!" Chan bow dramatically, which made her chuckle. On the other hand, Taehyung was lowkey jealous. The boys were just eating, they dare not to see Taehyungs mad face. On the other hand, Jungkook was only thinking about Yoongis sister and the talks he wanted to speak with him about.

"We should talk often from now on." Says Chan.

"Of course!" Y/n nodded with a big smile on. Taehyung was staring at her the whole time and couldn't stop since her smile got the best of him. These brats, flirting right in front of my eyes? Was all he could say to himself.