《 3 - Her 》

A/N:
This is edited and rewritten on 5.5.20
-
So if there are any concerns or questions, feel free to converse with me:) I'm happy to answer and clear out misunderstandings^^

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

━━"SO, WHAT'S YOUR HOUSE LIKE?" Levi asks.

"Well, we have a small backyard and front yard filled with plants and flowers. And it's small but cozy. We have 3 bedrooms: guest room, my room and my grandma's room which is down stairs.

We have two bathrooms, each floor. And we have a normal living room and kitchen.

Oh! My favorite part of the house is that we have a balcony where I hang out with my dog and cat.

Our house is not much but its more than enough for me." You smiled.

He nodded in response.

"I won't even bother asking yours. I bet it's huge! Like a palace perhaps."

"Sure, you could say that." He scoffs.

That was when your eyes laid on a large wide open football field which made you halt on your footsteps.

Levi and Buddy noticed looking at you.

You turned to face him and smirked.

"You wanna run for a little?" You raised an eyebrow.

Buddy's tail wagged more barking in excitement.

Levi looked at you confused.

You grabbed his hand making the raven-haired man flush red in surprise.

"C'mon! Let's have fun and run wild!" You grinned and gestured using your head.

"I don't think that-"

Then his eyes widened when you pulled him and run towards the field.

Buddy barked a lot and ran fast like the animal he is.

He noticed how warm your hand felt on his, but sadly, you let go of his hand as you took off your bag to run freely.

"Catch me if you can Levi!" You shouted then started running away from him.

"Wait Y/N! Someone might see me!" He shouted.

You turned to look at him and shouted from a long distance.

"Fuck your reputation cause I promise you, you won't regret it! Get a life man!"

Levi paused for a moment to look at you smiling at him.

"Fuck this." He mumbled.

"If you can't catch me you're a rotten smelly egg!" You joked.

"I'll catch you, you lil' piece of shit." He mumbled under his breath.

He finally ran and you did too. You rant about him being a rotten egg but then he caught you.

"Bark!"

"Caught you." He smirked.

"In which way? When I fell in love with you or when I ran?" You teased, flirting.

He rose a brow before you giggled, booping his nose. "I was just kidding silly~ Take a joke!"

He scratched his neck awkwardly before clearing his throat.

"A-anyways, that was less than eight minutes. Let's see if you can beat that. Catch me." He told you beginning to run again.

You giggled then you both played cat and dog.