Chapter 13

(3rd Person)

The time it took for Francine to finally recover was a total of three days, (Y/N) waited the whole time while being bombarded by several things that plagued his mind: first up, what Rias requested of him three days ago... he was at the time unsure of what to do considering he hates devil but the look Rias gave him that night wasn't of someone with something to gain, rather it was someone who was desperate for something.

Unfortunately for Rias, that night (Y/N) denied her request, instead she was convinced to wait until (Y/N) falls in love with her, he told her the only real way of convincing (Y/N) to do anything like that to her was getting him to see her as more than just a devil to kill. Next in his mind list: Koneko, ever since he basically told Koneko to decide who she is, (Y/N) nor anyone else had seen her, she was most likely locked in her room... finally the third thing...

(Y/N): Your dad said... what?

Francine: That if I can fully train you, you may have my hand in marriage.

(Y/N): Not this damned arranged marriage bullcrap again.

Francine: Again?

(Y/N): Rias is trying the same thing.

Francine: You're very popular with ladies aren't you?

(Y/N): Supernatural ladies it seems, anyway... when are you going to finally stop stalling?

Francine: Uh... I dunno... you see, teaching isn't really my thing.

(Y/N) responded by throwing an overhead kick which Francine quickly blocked using her Holy Wrath covered arm.

Francine: Not cool.

However, she wasn't against it as Francine pushed the leg back, going for a straight right only for (Y/N) to grab the arm, bringing her forward and making her eat an elbow. Francine staggered but quickly recovered as she flew forward, kicking (Y/N) in the side before jumping and using the same leg to roundhouse kick the False Devil.

(Y/N) skidded across the floor, placing a hand on the clouds to stop himself, the moment he stood up he saw Francine's fist heading for him. Reacting quickly, (Y/N) slapped the fist aside using his right arm, spinning and slamming a leg into her chest, as Francine gasped and stumbled (Y/N) jumped forward, punching her in the face with a right fist, then a left fist, finally he grabbed her head and slammed his knee into Francine's face making her fly away.

But, as Holy Wrath could heal those injuries, Francine was easily landing on her feet with her nose fixing itself and the bruises disappearing, she flew once more towards (Y/N) who ran towards Francine using his Evil Energy wings. Once they were in range, the two shared a fist to the cheek causing them both to turn their heads while punching their opponent. However, they quickly disengaged and went for punches and kicks, this time however they cancelled the other's attacks out, merely slamming their fists and legs together whenever they went for an attack which caused sparks from both the Evil Energy and Holy Wrath clashing.

Again the two jumped back before quickly engaging once more, however, once Francine's Holy Wrath covered fist and (Y/N)'s Evil Energy covered fist clashed, the two saw they had created what appeared to be a grey orb surrounding their fists. A few seconds later the orb suddenly expanded, causing a massive shockwave that knocked the two further than their attacks could possibly have.

(Y/N): What the hell was that!?

Francine: I have no idea!

???: You two are idiots!

The two turned to see a fuming Serafall and Sirzechs heading right for them, their composures all gone as fury was all anyone could see on their faces. Understandably, the two jumped to their feet with their Evil Energy and Holy Wrath ready.