|29|

"Shh... you're too loud."

Jisoo bit her lip harder but that was futile when Jennie would just pull back and thrust deep inside of her. It was a torture when she's only using one finger and doesn't even stay for longer than three fucking seconds. She would do anything to feel herself full, in that god tier pleasure but they were in too much of a hurry and bad position.

Yet Jennie really loves pushing her buttons too far. Not that she ripped Jisoo's shirt apart, making them scattering the floor, no. The older girl would've prefer that though but instead they were still dressed, her jeans only around her knees while her panties a close second to it. The fitting room was fairly spacious but they were still cramped tight together. The best part, because Jisoo just loves seeing her own face when she's been hindered from her own release, was that Jennie has her pinned by the door and the mirror across her face was giving a perfect view of her own reflection. No, she's not enjoying that scrunched up, breathless face of hers but she was too hot and at some point, she wondered if Jennie knew what she was doing all along.

'Of course she knows what she's doing. You're the one who doesn't know what you're doing.'

The nagging part of Jisoo spoke again just like every time the two of them chastised each room and deserted corner they could use. The one time Jennie can't keep her hands to herself, making Jisoo sweating from the inside of her thighs, she asked for both of them to be excused from class. The latter spoke about not feeling well and going to the clinic accompanied by her P.A. when in reality, Jisoo might be the one running a fever for the high temperature of her skin. She still felt guilty for the students who couldn't use the comfort room for at least an hour when the 'cleaning time' sign wasn't used for cleaning at all. Quite the opposite of it actually.

"Let me bite that." Jisoo was brought back from that quick reminiscing of how they turned that comfort room upside down as Jennie's teeth bit the skin right below her bottom lip. Jisoo released her own lip as the younger girl took over, swelling it more. Jennie flicked her tongue while four of her fingers teased the apex of her thighs.

"Jennie..."

"Shh... they might hear us and kick us out. Are you okay with that, Jaesu?" Jennie swerved her mouth to the corner and nibbled her way towards her ear. She whimpered as the latter slightly curled right on her g-spot but never giving enough. "We won't get the dress fit. We won't be able to meet all those appointments... We won't finish all those scheduled... are you okay with that?"

She was getting Jisoo riled up, making her cant her hips as she begged for more input in her malfunctioning body. She could feel the sweat trickling down her neck, her nape and back. She heard a chuckle, that goddamn chuckle that she swore she'd watch the world burn if it meant hearing it again and again, and a firm hand steadied her hips into a halt. A thumb left her mouth ajar as it pressed down too hard on her clit.

The younger one smirked and sucked her earlobe, just like how Jisoo to her did days ago. "I guess you're okay with that, huh?"

Jisoo was so close to begging when they heard the clicking of heels outside. They locked gazes, wide eyes with one pair out of shocked and the other might've flickered more with delight. The older girl started pulling herself away, more like putting space between them but Jennie only took advantage of that by pulling Jisoo's leg and trying to wrap it around her waist.

Jisoo hissed at her, "Jennie! No. No no--"

"Yes. Yes, Jennie,yes." She tugged Jisoo's pants and panties till they were by her ankles then stepped in between her legs. There was a wide smile, reminding Jisoo of that gummy smile she misses just not quite like it though as Jennie started to tease her in another way. "Your words not mine, Jaesu."