95

i woke up in a completely other room, i don't even know where i am, i hope i'm save, it does smell weird in here. i saw people coming in and out the room, but it was so blurry that i couldn't even recognize where I was or who was here. I also didn't hear good, I really didn't know what they were talking about.

"yes, we got everyone, you don't have to worry sir" i heard a cop say and he walked out of the door.

in like 2 minutes i saw seeing clear again and I started hearing normal again like before. the nurses and Simon were here, my kids were at Alyssa's and Harry's place.

"she's awake!" SHE'S AWAKE!!!" simon said
"calm down sir, her ears are sensitive for the moment and if you're going to talk too loud, it can lead to eardamage" "hi miss, do you know where you are and who you are?" the nurse said
"um, we're at the hospital and i'm in a room, you're a nurse, the man standing next to you is simon, my husband, and um... i'm.. grace?" "wait" "WHERE ARE MAX AND SOPHIE" "ARE THEY SAFE" "WHERE ARE THEY"
"babe, calm down, they're at Al and Harry's, they're okay, they're not harmed" simon said

"okay, no concussion, which is really good" "well miss, you lost a lot of blood and got a lot of bruises, also you broke your arm if you didn't notice already" 

ofcourse I didn't notice, i didn't really feel it because I wasn't moving anything, I was only moving my head.

"you can't do anything, you need to rest for 2 months straight, other wise it won't heal"
"i can't even work...?" 
"no miss, i'm sorry, you need rest 101%"

no way, i can't do that, we need money, okay we get a lot of money, but still. 

hiiiii