Chapter 14

This'll be a bit more serious but then fluffier later on. Don't question me-

Alexander's POV

I could feel the temperature rising and I was getting more and more uncomfortable.

I checked the time and realized John wouldn't be home for another couple of hours, so I decided to wear some basketball shorts and a tank top.

At least I wouldn't burn to death.

I laid down on the couch and pulled a blanket over me, taking a nap.

\{•-•}/ sKiPpIdY sKiP \{•-•}/

I opened my eyes and groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and I stiffened. I shrunk down with the blanket covering me.

"Alex?"

I turned around and smiled at John.

I gave John a hug, forgetting about all my scars, and he returned the hug. I felt him stop moving.

"Alex, what's that?" He asked, gesturing to a scar on my shoulder.

Thing is, the scar clearly read out 'disgrace'.

"I've got a lot of those kinds of scars.. and just regular scars.. they're from my cousin.. and father.. uh.." I stuttered, slightly shrinking down.

"um, can I.. see some of them?" John quietly asked.

I looked at him, sharply breathing in, and slowly nodded.

I pushed the blanket off of me, showing my leg and the scar reading, 'nuisance'. I showed one on my back that read, 'fag'.

Johns POV

I pulled Alex into my chest, hugging him tightly and pulling him into my lap, his back leaning on my chest.

"I never expect a perfect work from an imperfect man. You know why?" Alex gently said.

"Why?" I responded, holding his hands.

"You cant have high expectations for those who aren't perfect, it's just unrealistic." He quietly responded.

I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"I love you.." I whispered, kissing the top of his head. He turned around and nuzzled his face into my neck, gently kissing it.

I sat up so that he's sitting in my lap, still facing me.

"You're adorable." I wore a small smirk as he started blushing like crazy.

"uh-" as he was about to respond, I pulled him down into a kiss. He kissed me back, arms wrapped over my shoulders.

We stopped and I rested my forehead on his, arms wrapped around his waist.

"Alex.."

"Yeah..?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled and held him tightly, not wanting to let go.

~~~~~~~~

I didn't remember falling asleep, but apparently we did. I checked my phone and saw I had classes tomorrow and Alex had them the day after tomorrow.

I laid my head back and dropped my phone to the floor. I ran my hand up and down Alex's back, rubbing the soft skin between his shoulders.

I heard Alex groan softly and he opened one eye. He looked up at me and smiled sleepily, slightly snuggling closer into my chest.

Oh my god I think my heart melted, that was so fucking adorable!

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer onto me.

"Good morning sleepy head." I playfully said, kissing the top of his head.

I saw his face get a light shade of red as he replied burying his face in my chest, "..Good morning.." he quietly said, his accent thickened with sleep.

Alex sat up and I followed soon after, moving back so my back was leaning on the pillow. He faced me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and pulled him into a long, sweet kiss filled with love.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, elbows on the edge of my shoulders as he pulled away from the kiss and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I smiled and ran my hand through his surprisingly very soft hair. He sighed in contentment, very relaxed in my arms.

I heard my phone ringing the familiar tune of 'good for you' from Dear Evan Hansen. I lent over and saw who was calling me.

It was everyone's favorite Frenchman. I gave Alex a quick kiss and answered the call.

"Hello?" I heard his thick French accent in the other line.

"Hello."

"Is Alex with you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We were all still concerned. I know I just checked up on him yesterday but we all need to know if he's okay today."

"Oh, hold on." I muted the phone.

"Alex, what do you want to tell them?"

"I'm okay, we're all good. How are they?"

I pressed the mute button again so he could hear me now.

"He's good, but he wants to know how y'all are doing."

Alex giggled at my southern slip. He kissed my nose.

"We're all good, just worried for our petite ami."

"Okay, do y'all want to hang out this weekend at my and Alex's dorm?" I looked Alex in the eyes and he shrugged, not caring if we do or not.

"Yeah, we're all down."

"Cool, well I'm gonna hang up now so see you later."

"Bye!"

I hung up and dropped my phone once again. I smiled at Alex and hugged him tightly.

A/N

Next chapter is a full fluffy day. This day in this chapter to be real.

What do you think of this?

Love y'all,
Mads