A Week Later

The initiates, are now officially Dauntless, as of this morning. Tris ranked top, just like me. She and Four are going out, and are officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

It's slightly weird, as Tris has always been like a sister to me, but I am getting used to it! She knows who we are now. We took her through our Fear Landscapes, that feature Marcus, which therefore enabled her to work out who we are.

Eric has been acting suspicious, but when I asked him about it, he denied anything going on. And then Max came round, asking that Eric went to help inject the older Dauntless with this supposed tracking device within a serum, in case anyone goes missing. All the initiates were injected after their final fear landscape. Max also requested that before Eric left to inject the rest of the Dauntless, that he injected me. I, knowing that the serum thing came from Erudite, refused to let him inject me. We had a huge argument over it, then he eventually pinned me down and injected me. So now we are not on speaking terms at the minute. I miss him... I have calmed down from it, but he is still pissed off. I am staying with Four at the moment, as I don't want to be in mine and Eric's apartment while we aren't talking.

To be honest, all of the Dauntless leaders are acting suspicious. They've been meeting with the Erudite leaders on a regular basis, and even more than normal, this past week.

Something big is about to happen... I can sense it... The metaphorical wind tells of a huge, very possibly bad, change,that is creeping closer every second...