♡Big Occasion?♡ |5|

The car swung around the corner, Mineso parked the car in seconds and stopped the engine. She smiled at me.

"Are you ready girl?" She asked with a certain tone lifting her reflective sunglasses up from her nose onto the top of her dark brown hair.

I nodded and opened the car door, I paused the door half open. "This is the nail, makeup & hair salon, does that mean we are getting them all done?" I asked excitedly.

"Correct! Let's go!" She raced towards the entrance of the Salon, me following behind her.

"Hello ladies, have you both got an appointment?" A smiling lady with her hair professionally bundled upon her head asked with a soft voice.

"Yes we do, for both of us." Mineso chirped back.

"Names ladies?" She asked her eyes looking for an answer after nodding.

"Lee Mineso and Min Y/n." She replied, I gave her a hidden glare as she used my old name.

"Oh yes, if you go up to the stylist seats and take a seat and staff will be with you soon!" She pointed her manicured hand towards the black leather swivel chairs in rows along with shiny mirrors.

"I'm going to go and get a face mask done as I have a coupon to use up. I wont be long!" Mineso explained then walked off into another room.

A sat back into the swivel chair getting comfy. A staff member came up to with a polite look on her face.

"Are you ready for your hair miss?" She asked. I nodded gently, sitting up straight.

She brushed through my hair with a brush until it was smooth and free of knots.

"What kind of hair style do you want?" She asked smiling into the mirror.

"Some sort of pretty braid maybe?" I asked.

"I'll see what I can do!" She started right away picking up sections of my hair twisting and turning them in many directions.

Half an hour passed by as I flicked through a magazine, this weeks magazine to be exact.

Perfect, talented boy band set foot in Daegu once again!

Everything I do they are somehow looped into it! I honestly feel like never doing anything again until their fame dies down, if that time will ever come.

I closed the magazine and looked up into the mirror. My mouth dropped open my eyes widened. My hair looked utterly stunning, I didn't expect it to look so good on my head! I looked like a new person.

The staff member smiled and chuckled at my small reaction,

"Do you like it? I'll take that as a yes." Her smile sat proudly on her face.

"I love it, thank you so much miss!" I said gratefully. She stepped back and I stood up.

♡~~♡~~~♡~~♡~~~♡~~♡~~~♡~~♡

~♡Your hair down below!♡~