Missing you

"Yo, Naruto. Are you okay?" Shikamaru tapped me on my shoulder as my fingers ran through my hair violently. "Yeah, Uzumaki. You're freaking me out!" Choji exclaimed with a mouth full of food. I realized how embarrassing I am, and mumbled, "Yeah.. Sorry about that.." I smiled sheepishly.

I will be fine on my own!

The buffet period was ending as the waiters cleared our tables. Everyone was just chit chatting now, including Shikamaru, Choji and I. "Damn, I'm pretty excited for the party." Shikamaru stretched his hands backwards and resting them on the back of his head as he slouched on his comfy chair. "Me too, me too!! I heard there's alcohol!!" Choji replied.

"Aren't you too full to drink, Choji?" Shikamaru snorted, closing his eyes. Their voices were fading as I was starting to get lost in thought again.

Alcohol, huh? I really need some. Bad.

Usually, I hated to rely on drinks to relief my thoughts and stress. But this time, just this one time, I'll allow myself to temporary forget all of my endless problems.

I jumped as Shikamaru shook me, "Naruto, where did your head went again?" Shikamaru sighed. "I understand you're still not over the separation. But you're way too out of it, man." He patted on my shoulder. I bit my lip, "Sorry guys.. Sorry that I haven't been myself lately." I guess Shikamaru sympathized with me after I apologized as he sighed loudly again, "Sorry for being so harsh.." He then apologized.

"It's fine, really! I'll be fine." I smiled from ear to ear. "I'm really excited for the party as well." I continued the previous conversation. "Just.. Don't get too drunk, Naruto.." Shikamaru stared at me, already seeing through my reason of excitement for the party.

What can I say, he's a smart dude.

Everyone was leaving the restaurant and to Kiba's room I assumed. So Choji and Shikamaru followed the class and I had to tag along. My heart was racing and my mind went blank.

There was music playing and people dancing in the room already. The hotel room was as big as mine, only the layout of it was different. The room was nicely decorated with party decorations and balloons. And it was just like Choji said, they were serving alcohol in the mini kitchen area. Since we all had our dinner, there were only snacks displayed for us.

I was so focused on the kitchen area, I lost my friends in the crowd. But I'm sure they will be fine, I would just poop their party mood anyway. Besides, I bet they know where I'll be.

Drinking!

I hopped onto the high stool in front of the mini kitchen counter and ordered myself a few shot glasses. While I was drinking and drinking, I caught Kiba glancing at me. He quickly turned away when our eyes met. He was at the bedroom area, playing truth or dare with the popular ones. Luckily, Sai wasn't there.

The moment I knew where he was, I couldn't help it but my eyes kept glancing back towards him. I couldn't stop myself. My eyes always landed on him, even if I was just looking around the entire room. I couldn't stand the sight of him, so I started drinking faster. Hoping I would just stop hurting and thinking so much..

So god damn much every single fucking day..

I didn't know how long I was at the mini bar, drinking to my heart's desire but I started to feel light headed and the room wouldn't stop spinning.

I laid my head on the table resting and realized tears were leaking out of my eyes. I quickly wiped away my tears before anyone could see. Then, I continued drinking.

"Hey, Naruto. Stop drinking." The voice was calling out to me, familiar but I just couldn't recognize. "Lea-leave me a-alonee.." I pushed that person away as soon as that person snatched my glass away from my hands. My blurred eyesight adjusted for a few seconds. It was Kiba.

"K-kiba.." I sobbed immediately, my heart yearning to just jump into his arms and give him a big hug. "I miss you so much, Kiba.. I miss you so so so much.." I blabbered everything out. I blabbered my heart and mind out. "I don't understand you, Kiba.. Why would y..you tell them about u-us? Why would you let them beat me? Why would you ever h..hate me..?" I weeped, not caring about what everyone else around us thinks. I was way too drunk to give a shit honestly.

"I'm sorry.. Naruto.. I just love you so much then when you left me for Uchiha.. All my love turned to hatred. But I really can't bear seeing you like this anymore, Naruto." Kiba explained, holding me in his arms tightly.

"I really can't endure being apart from you, Naruto.. Can you please give me a second chance?"